No announcement yet.

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It also makes you wonder whether the other months are spelled correctly.

In terms of dial colors, there is probably an unwritten rule out there on who can get closest to 99% dial color accuracy to justify newer versions, but not so far off they buy from the competitors.

Maybe I should do a research paper on this.

Comment

It is a bit weird that only PT has it. No other pictures or videos. So maybe those pics are from a pre production model / prototype and the final disc will have the correct spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
        It is a bit weird that only PT has it. No other pictures or videos. So maybe those pics are from a pre production model / prototype and the final disc will have the correct spelling

Its definitely a prototype. PPF gave it to PT to generate hype before releasing it in a couple months

Comment

thats what i thought as well, PT has done this before, using prototype pictures with flaws, and when actual model came out, everything look much better

I must say, the grey dial looks really good, much better than the blue dial, that’s probably the one im gonna buy, tbh I can live with the “ARP” flaws, since we just passed April

Comment

Color looks.good to me, I can see the correct hue there. I hope I right and it's just the lighting

Comment

The gen in blue for reference in different lights

Comment

Agreed. I reached out to Andrew at TT and he said he would try and get his hands on the watch to take pics and videos. This watch looks fantastic - aside from the misspelling ARP.

Comment

I will order one and compare it to the 5712 as soon as my AD says it’s available for order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by onlyrolexes View Post
                    I will order one and compare it to the 5712 as soon as my AD says it’s available for order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Look forward to the side by side, thank you :-)
                    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break

Comment

Just pulled the trigger with my TD ... have been waiting for this for ages

Comment

Originally posted by aristole View Post
                        Just pulled the trigger with my TD ... have been waiting for this for ages
                        Sweet, as soon as you GL the QC, be awesome if you share the QC? Thank you.

Comment

Since you are the first one to purchase. Maybe it should be allowed for him to post QC pre green light. So we can help him out with what we all see as aparent flaws... i think its reasonable

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Sweet, as soon as you GL the QC, be awesome if you share the QC? Thank you.
                            Will do, don't know how much time it will take to have them though....TD told me to sit, relax and be patient

Comment

Originally posted by krkqm2008 View Post
                              Since you are the first one to purchase. Maybe it should be allowed for him to post QC pre green light. So we can help him out with what we all see as aparent flaws... i think its reasonable
                              I think that breaks all the QC rules though?

I believe, and others will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but members can only post QC pictures with specific questions/concerns they spot themselves, or when they've greenlighted?

I dont think they can just throw out pictures and ask for community comments.

I could be wrong and will defer to the wisdom of wiser people than me though.

For the record I'm excited to see any pictures:-)

Comment

Originally posted by aristole View Post

Will do, don't know how much time it will take to have them though....TD told me to sit, relax and be patient
                                Thank you Sir, we await the watch p0rn :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X