New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
    If I can put my hands on a white dial I would definitely buy it (any seller? message me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mate I got both blue and white.
    white suits my skin tone better but blue is astonishing! Patek blue dials priced skyrocket for a good reason

Comment

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post

Mate I got both blue and white.
      white suits my skin tone better but blue is astonishing! Patek blue dials priced skyrocket for a good reason
      Lucky man. I had a white PPF 5711 that I sold but I m missing it now. But this 5726 is just another level

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday (ordered first week of June) - 100% worth the wait !

My dealer advised he’d had an order in for one of these for months with no joy and the buyer withdrew, so I kinda gave up. I’m thinking I should have ordered and just waited it out though… I mean it’s kinda like the gen Patek buying experience when you think about it, lol!

DC

Comment

I asked for a refund on my order... was waiting over 4 months and yeah no sign of it. Well... they did try to pass a green factory version... but let's not discuss that. Long story short, I'm done with Puretime, never again.
          WTB - SD43 - 126600 - XF
          Interested in Stock & Frankens with gen parts! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post
            I asked for a refund on my order... was waiting over 4 months and yeah no sign of it. Well... they did try to pass a green factory version... but let's not discuss that. Long story short, I'm done with Puretime, never again.
            Is it only the blue dial version that is in short supply? About two weeks ago I ordered the white version from Trusty, got my QC pics a few days later and it is now on its way to me.

Comment

Better light this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Anadrol5 View Post

Is it only the blue dial version that is in short supply? About two weeks ago I ordered the white version from Trusty, got my QC pics a few days later and it is now on its way to me.
                Good to know, thank you

Comment

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Oh wow, it's the first picture where I've been able to see the dial being really blue. Lions amazing, congrats

Comment

I have just been informed by Trusty that PPF says the blue dial version is now available.

Comment

Originally posted by Anadrol5 View Post
                        I have just been informed by Trusty that PPF says the blue dial version is now available.
                        Also Puretime seems to be able to provide it.

Ordere one. Looks trully amazing....

gb7007 (buyer)
                        kawa25012 (seller)
                        mirv (seller)
                        Cassapanca (buyer)
                        Clarkent (buyer)

Comment

Originally posted by Burbizia View Post

Also Puretime seems to be able to provide it.

Ordere one. Looks trully amazing....
                          Be careful with Puretime... they offered me a green factory one and deliberately QC'd it to hide the green factory tells.
                          WTB - SD43 - 126600 - XF
                          Interested in Stock & Frankens with gen parts! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Be careful with Puretime... they offered me a green factory one and deliberately QC'd it to hide the green factory tells.
                            Yep Read the stories and directly asked to them no to "try" this trick with me.

I think the forum should take position on this. We live in a "difficult" time for the rep-game and this kind of behaviours are the real benchmark for seriousness of Chinese TD.

gb7007 (buyer)
                            kawa25012 (seller)
                            mirv (seller)
                            Cassapanca (buyer)
                            Clarkent (buyer)

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday (ordered first week of June) - 100% worth the wait !

That looks really good
                              "Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die"

Comment

Asked Toro about the PPF versions now being available and after supposedly reaching out to the factory he said that they are not available. Time will tell…

Comment

Working...
                                X