just need to invest in strap converter and a strap

Comment

Last edited by Karlus; 21-09-21, 14:03.

Comment

Karlus Which dial do you like better?

Comment

Originally posted by grillbrill View Post
          Karlus Which dial do you like better?
          They are actually pretty close in reality. The 5712 is slightly lighter and greener, but that said, they are both really really close.

I like them both, but if I had to pick, prob 5726. The printing is very very crisp, where the 5712 is less so.

I will try and get some macro later to explain what I mean
          Last edited by Karlus; 21-09-21, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlus View Post

They are actually pretty close in reality. The 5712 is slightly lighter and greener, but that said, they are both really really close.

I like them both, but if I had to pick, prob 5726. The printing is very very crisp, where the 5712 is less so.

I will try and get some macro later to explain what I mean
            Great feedback here. Thank you [mention]Karlus [/mention] !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone here had luck in getting the PPF 5726 in either blue or white dial lately?

Comment

Got the blue one 2 month ago,very love it.

Comment

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
                  Anyone here had luck in getting the PPF 5726 in either blue or white dial lately?
                  I just got a white one in the past two weeks. Very satisfied with it thus far.

Last edited by llamaphunk; 29-09-21, 02:07.

Comment

Comment

[mention]llamaphunk [/mention] gorgeous white one! Congrats

For the little story I had my TD contacting me two months after rejecting QC on the a blue dial one for crooked markers. Factory advised her to keep the watch as everything else was fine and possibly hard to get model - not produced anymore. So I accepted it and will see in the flesh if it is really bothering me (which I think it will) - worst case scenario I will send it to a competent modder to realign

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

For the little story I had my TD contacting me two months after rejecting QC on the a blue dial one for crooked markers. Factory advised her to keep the watch as everything else was fine and possibly hard to get model - not produced anymore. So I accepted it and will see in the flesh if it is really bothering me (which I think it will) - worst case scenario I will send it to a competent modder to realign
                        Better so, no one can get the blue dial anymore, i muss change to grey dial bc the blue is out of stock

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

I think your worst case scenario would be the best one for someone else .

Comment

Originally posted by grillbrill View Post

I think your worst case scenario would be the best one for someone else .
                            Indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They'd be stupid not to use this movement again, it looks much better than the previous releases. I'd get one of these and copy it's movement of I'm the other factories lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnluuda View Post

Better so, no one can get the blue dial anymore, i muss change to grey dial bc the blue is out of stock
                                You right, no stock for the blue dial is going to be soon.

Lucky my local dealer got stock so yesterday I took both blue and white dial.

The blue is gorgeous! But something in the white is more suitable with my skin tone. I think I keep only the white for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X