New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilliamLawrenceLee View Post
    It looks like the day/month window is at the correct position? It sit a bit higher than GR/Green?
    Correct. Everything aligns quite well.

Comment

The day and month window is now in the correct spot on the dial. It seems PPF really went to great lengths to improve this 5726. Also of note, the pushers on the side are centered along the axis of the side of the case.

Really the only flaw worth noting is the ARP instead of APR. Hopefully this can be modded or just don't wear the watch on the month of April ever.

Comment

Hows 5712 compared to this one?

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
          The day and month window is now in the correct spot on the dial. It seems PPF really went to great lengths to improve this 5726. Also of note, the pushers on the side are centered along the axis of the side of the case.

Really the only flaw worth noting is the ARP instead of APR. Hopefully this can be modded or just don't wear the watch on the month of April ever.
          Outstanding points. You are the 5726 whisperer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From the Puretime photos it looks like the crown still protrudes like the PPF 5711 v4 and this will require the crown mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord11 View Post

Outstanding points. You are the 5726 whisperer.

Haha indeed. It is because as you know I sold my gen 5726 several years ago and still regret it to this day. So I am filling the void.

Comment

With these out, hopefully the 5396 reps get refreshed with the better discs.

Comment

It is just me or the blue version is too dark? Usually ppf is really good at dial colours. What do you guy think? (I know we will not be able to tell before we get real life picture or a video, just willing to get consensus)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Might actually get this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                      It is just me or the blue version is too dark? Usually ppf is really good at dial colours. What do you guy think? (I know we will not be able to tell before we get real life picture or a video, just willing to get consensus)

It’s indeed too dark imo and totally different from the blue we have seen on the latest 5712.
                      Again confirms they outsourced the better blue dial from an unknown party after Green got raided, but it’s not assembled by PPF themselves as they still have thewrong blue on other newer models. Guess we will have to live with it for now...

The grey does look close though.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

That’s my thoughts as well. The 5712 has an amazing dial. This one I’m not certain. We have to wait for videos

Comment

Originally posted by fpi87 View Post

It’s indeed too dark imo and totally different from the blue we have seen on the latest 5712.
                          Again confirms they outsourced the better blue dial from an unknown party after Green got raided, but it’s not assembled by PPF themselves as they still have thewrong blue on other newer models. Guess we will have to live with it for now...

My fear is that those PPF 5712 dial will be gone once Ppf actually takes over the full production of the 5712.

My speculation is that PPF took over what remained of GREEN factory and is using the same suppliers for now. When that stock is done they’re going to start making their own wrong colored dials.

Comment

Originally posted by fpi87 View Post

My fear is that those PPF 5712 dial will be gone once Ppf actually takes over the full production of the 5712.

My speculation is that PPF took over what remained of GREEN factory and is using the same suppliers for now. When that stock is done they’re going to start making their own wrong colored dials.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyrolexes View Post

This. Feels like these guys almost want to make the wrong color blue dials. Might just be as simple as they look at photos on the internet and think (mistakenly) thats the correct blue.

Comment

Also noticed, there is no curve in the watch "ears" like gen. I love the fact that they got the day and month window sizes right, but might hold off for version 2 without the ARP

Comment

Working...
                                X