• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Anadrol5

14/10/18
Did you get it serviced?

No. I'm generally not into improving on reps. I wouldn't know where to get it serviced and find it too much trouble to look around. I suppose I'm not a hardcore rep enthusiast.

sibaryo5053

Horology Curious
9/10/18
Oh ok, gotcha.. so as long as it is not 24 hour moon and on a full moon day the moonin there looks relatively round in the middle then im perfectly happy
thanks

I got blue dial in July until now, moon phase is same as patek's moon phase web live show, no need to adjust any more. every day dress and love it.

chiccovn

4/10/19

I got blue dial in July until now, moon phase is same as patek's moon phase web live show, no need to adjust any more. every day dress and love it.

wow, mine just arrived looking good to me.. working moon was the trigger for my order… imho this is the best annual calendar sofar for patek rep.. see if 3kf can improve on their clone movement for annual calendar pp rep..
Cheers

dex911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/18
so far mine just working fine. only thing is when the rotor is spinning it make some noise but thats it it keep the time very well no issue .

Reactions: chiccovn

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
weezkid I also got my QC pics and videos from Hont for a white one (ppf as well). In the video do you also have the same "Day" rotating disc issue than me ? I started a thread here detailing it : https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...726-from-ppf-question-about-the-day-corrector

Hey mate, I did watch the QC video that he sent to me where the guy in the video was pressing all 4 pushers:
  1. Pusher #1 (@ 2 o'clock) - it moved the month in full with one push each, 3x
  2. Pusher #2 (@ 4 o'clock - it moved the date in full with one push each 3x
  3. Pusher #3 (@ 10 o'clock) - it moved the day in full with one push each, 2x
  4. Pusher #4 (@ 8 o'clock) - not clear on the video if the moon phase did move
Hope it helps!

madmax783

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/21
Thanks mate for your prompt feedback. Good to read that the issue (after pressing the Day button at 10) is only on my watch. I accepted the QC anyway. Definitely hope that after servicing it, it will get fixed.

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Thanks mate for your prompt feedback. Good to read that the issue (after pressing the Day button at 10) is only on my watch. I accepted the QC anyway. Definitely hope that after servicing it, it will get fixed.

Hi mate, I'm pretty sure the issue can be fixed with a full movement service, I typically do that for all my reps anyway. Let us know how it goes once you receive the watch, mate!

Yachtmister

Horology Curious
15/10/21
Bangkok
Thanks to this community, A nautilus rep is always my most wanted thing but there always be some error of crown and bezel proportion, except this one. I bought 5726 immediately after ppf do 5726. And from my desire and curiosity, i decided to franken it to gen dial and the result is it works! I am trying to figure it out how to put images in this forum. If you want me to show the result, let me know thank you

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Thanks to this community, A nautilus rep is always my most wanted thing but there always be some error of crown and bezel proportion, except this one. I bought 5726 immediately after ppf do 5726. And from my desire and curiosity, i decided to franken it to gen dial and the result is it works! I am trying to figure it out how to put images in this forum. If you want me to show the result, let me know thank you

Please do! Use this icon:

Reactions: Yachtmister

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
@Yachtmister, congratulations on your awesome watch, wear it in good health. I wish rep factories could get close to the hour markers quality of the gen dial. Have you considered buying a blue PPF 5712 rep? Its dial color is gorgeous, the bezel is quite good and the protruding crown can be recessed close to the gen by modding.

Last edited:

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove

Thank you!! Thats super helpful . And here it is

Congratulations and kudos to you on getting a gen dial to fit into your 5726. It gives us fellow members something to enjoy with your sharing and what a magnificent view this is indeed!

Enjoy it in good health, mate.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Wearing mine today

7be74667b661c71243cfdc357e4867e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk