New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTC8 View Post

It´s most likely not an annual calendar or anything like that, the day changes like a regular date complication so in months without 31 days it will have to be adjusted, the day I think in previous models also changed automatically, the month had to be adjusted manually.
    Good explanation, I was thinking the same. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RTC8 View Post

It´s most likely not an annual calendar or anything like that, the day changes like a regular date complication so in months without 31 days it will have to be adjusted, the day I think in previous models also changed automatically, the month had to be adjusted manually.
      So essentially the 5712 has the better complication with working moonphase and 31 days calendar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by onlyrolexes View Post

So essentially the 5712 has the better complication with working moonphase and 31 days calendar

Well not really, the 5726 has 4 complications of which 3 should work as intended. (Date, moonphase, 24 hours) The annual day/month is likely not working, ans though nobody can confirm the moonphase as of now.

The 5712 has only 3 complications which 2 of them works. (Moonphase and date). Of course, the micro rotor (nor complication per se, is obviously an ‘upgrade’ in terms of innovation in reps compared to any other complication until now.

Both are beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fpi87 View Post

Well not really, the 5726 has 4 complications of which 3 should work as intended. (Date, moonphase, 24 hours) The annual day/month is likely not working, ans though nobody can confirm the moonphase as of now.

The 5712 has only 3 complications which 2 of them works. (Moonphase and date). Of course, the micro rotor (nor complication per se, is obviously an ‘upgrade’ in terms of innovation in reps compared to any other complication until now.

Both are beautiful

Fair points. And either way if it has a functioning moonphase then it’s worth buying especially if the date window looks as good as these photos.

I don’t mind moving the month manually.

Comment

Originally posted by fpi87 View Post

Both are beautiful

Fair points. And either way if it has a functioning moonphase then it’s worth buying especially if the date window looks as good as these photos.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyrolexes View Post

What I suspect, but to be confirmed, is not that you need to adjust the month, but that you need to adjust the day of the month in months that are less than 31 days. On real annual calendar the date will automatically adjust to 1 after the 31 for months of 31 days and after the 30th after months of 30 days. The month is just following this. But curious to see how they implemented it

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
                Ah crap, that's a bit of a boo boo on the month.

I don't see that on the pure time site though MasterWatch

Was it on another dealers pics?

Can I send you all my QC's from now on please :-)
                It is from PT site

https://puretimewatch.io/nautilus-57...elet-a324.html

I was just zooming in to see the fonts. And this popped up.

Hope they fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterWatch View Post

It is from PT site

https://puretimewatch.io/nautilus-57...elet-a324.html

I was just zooming in to see the fonts. And this popped up.

Hope they fix it.
                  And that's why I should ask for your advice re all my QC sir, thank you again for the heads up :-)

I see it now on the grey dial, in my haste, I just looked at white & blue where the date is on Jun, but excellent spot on the Grey.
                  Last edited by P..DR..D; 29-05-21, 11:14. Reason: Sp
                  "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Very concerned about the misspelled ARP on the datewheel for April. If this can be modded relatively easily, like whiting out the bottom right line of the R and then adding a black line to turn the P into an R as the third letter, I would move forward.

Comment

It’s a special surprise for when it’s April fools day lol. With so many watches we have, what gives if we can’t wear it 1 month out of 12 lmao

Comment

How close is this to the gen? Isit a good rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike joe View Post
                          How close is this to the gen? Isit a good rep?
                          This thread is 3 pages long. Evidently reading that many pages is too much. Nobody knows, because it JUST came out, if you read the thread you'd see no videos, no real pictures, just Puretime. So how would anyone know? We need to give these things time and let people buy them, provide real pictures. Let some of the TD's take videos like TrustyTime etc.

Also, we already know of one existing flaw. April is abbreviated as ARP, rather than APR. Is this just unique to April? Who knows, maybe more months are misspelt. Personally, if everything else is okay, I could live with ARP... as it's 1/12 and who really is going to notice other than you.
                          Last edited by Sonofalich; 29-05-21, 08:44.

Comment

Finally ! Looks good

Comment

Thank you for your input.

Comment

It looks like the day/month window is at the correct position? It sit a bit higher than GR/Green?

Comment

Working...
                                X