• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

patekcollector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/21
Italy
I know... PPF took over GREEN with its outstanding blue amd unfortunately only 5712 has it, but by having two 5711 I think another thin one would have been a bit redundant

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Have been considering the white dial now that the Daytona panda price has risen through the roof

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Nah blue is on order for about 3 months now :p but they're all far more elegant than the Daytona. As I say, I think it's a hype watch. They weren't popular until they were rare, funny enough that trend is now repeating in the rep world. Since noob collapse... irony can be fun.

It looks great. I wear my lovely 5712 only occasionally because it is such a classy and elegant piece. Though Daytona might be more sporty and hence more wrist time but maybe not

zenmaster

Known Member
21/8/09
I'll put it this way, I got a refund from Puretime and I won't be using them again. I've ordered maybe 50+ watches from them now. They've lost me as a customer after this. I don't deal with people I can't trust.

I hear you. But the truth is, you can trust none of them period. The word, "trust," we use in the rep world, in the most loose sense. I've been in this game since 2008-2009, and dealt almost exclusively with one TD only in the past 12-13 years. Over the years, I've also had one or two incidents where I received a version of rep that was different from the one I requested. It could be intentional, it could be just a careless mistake. I chose to let bygones be bygones. You have to understand that every TD is run like a small company, and like any companies, staff come and go. Your contact window could be the head of a TD but it's his/her staff who is doing the groundwork. You may have bought 50+ watches from one specific TD over the years, but they could be mailing out 20-30 watches on a daily basis.

So I still deal with this TD despite one or two incidents (within a 12-13 year period, I think it's not bad by any standard). Do I trust him? Well, let's just say, I wouldn't trust him looking after my kids over the weekend. But yeah, I trust him.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I mean personally think the Daytona is trash, just a hype watch. This is a far more elegant, sophisticated piece. Plus it even tells you the date...

I agree that the Panda version is underwhelming, I sold my Noob version. The 116519ln variant however is very beautiful and an eye catcher, plus it doesn't scratch much due to the ceramic bezel and oysterflex strap, the perfect daily wearer. The Nautilus and Royal Oak are beautiful but are scratch magnets unsuitable for daily use. I'm looking forward to the black ceramic version of the Royal Oak for this very reason.

Reactions: Meicmo84

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Hi, how long do you guys have to wait for QCs of PPF 5726 Blue? I've waited like 4 weeks but still nothing. ZF 5712 QCs came just 2 days after ordering

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
I've seen that just couple members here have received this blue dial 5726. can't even imagine that PPF need that long to produce this one

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
I've seen that just couple members here have received this blue dial 5726. can't even imagine that PPF need that long to produce this one

been waiting 4 month for a 5712...could not even believe it took so long. Finally got my QC two weeks ago, I approved them and my watch has been stopped by chinese custom once shipped.
I think I'm a bit out of luck now.....

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
been waiting 4 month for a 5712...could not even believe it took so long. Finally got my QC two weeks ago, I approved them and my watch has been stopped by chinese custom once shipped.
I think I'm a bit out of luck now.....

I've just ordered the 5712 from trusty 1 week ago, it's already shipped out 4 days ago. The 5726 Blue Dial took me 1 month already but still no QCs. Andrew told me he hasn't received anything yet from PPF

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
5726 Blue Dial is no longer available from PPF, Andrew has just emailed me