• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

kevBquick

9/10/18
To be fair... it's pretty shitty quoting 100s of photos. 1 I get, all... I don't.

its ok you don't need to get it.

....cloggin up a thread with a useless comments is just as bad as a lack of understanding resources and usage.
so can we continue with the discussion on the watch now?

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
its ok you don't need to get it.

....cloggin up a thread with a useless comments is just as bad as a lack of understanding resources and usage.
so can we continue with the discussion on the watch now?

Or maybe you could have just said sorry for making a mistake and this whole thing would have been over by now. If nobody calls out people who quote dozens of pics, then everyone will keep doing so

Anadrol5

14/10/18
Or maybe you could have just said sorry for making a mistake and this whole thing would have been over by now. If nobody calls out people who quote dozens of pics, then everyone will keep doing so

Honest question. How do you actually quote someone without the accompanying pics? Do you manually delete the parts you dont want incuded?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Honest question. How do you actually quote someone without the accompanying pics? Do you manually delete the parts you dont want incuded?

Yes, it takes 10s to delete the HTML tags in the quote. I've been guilty like the next guy to forget doing so, you just say sorry and you move on.

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
can we not just discuss about the watch and not about quoting?

patekcollector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/21
Italy
Guys I'm extremely undecided weather to pay the PPF 5712 or the PPF 5726 Blue dial... I already own a 5711 v4, what would you suggest?

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Guys I'm extremely undecided weather to pay the PPF 5712 or the PPF 5726 Blue dial... I already own a 5711 v4, what would you suggest?

Just a personal opinion but the PPF 5726 is an amazing rep. It all comes down to personal preference. I order the blue dial 5726 as well. Great watch.

kevBquick

9/10/18

if you want some wrist presence....thats the 5726...its more substantial. if you want lighter on the wrist 5712. obviously both are great and it would be better if they fixed the clasp on the 5712....unsure if that was resovled. 5726 is heavier, symmetrical so its aesthetic. 5712 is a nice piece, lighter, nice movement on the dial between the dial face and color. I hear overall the bracelet feels rather cheap and tin-y. light so in hand that may not match up with your expectations of it. in hand the 5726 will meet your tactile feeling of a nice watch.