• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ughr... Puretime have conned me too. Mine looks the same as this. Pushers on the top, not the middle of the case. And I did think the date did look a little magnified... I'm kinda shocked with Puretime actually.

puretime

I basically exclusively use puretime and I've put many 30 orders through them... but yeah the QC I've been sent and foolishly accepted is a green factory not a PPF, despite paying for PPF.

I'm sorry you have had this happen. I have also posted on the thread you made on the PureTime page. I hope you can stop your shipment and get the correct watch.

I will let you know what PureTime responds with since I rejected the QC they sent.

dex911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/18
Upon looking at the QC pictures further, the TD sent me QC pictures of the old version PPF. The dial was incorrect as well. Hopefully no one else is having this happen. I don't blame the TD, but PPF.
i recieved today me cq pics it seems i have also the older version ?

dex911

22/12/18
Yes indeed and i give them no benefits of doubt because those dealers are years in the industry they know exactly what they have in their hands so why they sell the bad brand anyways? Instead to give us a good % or even the watch for free i mean they gonna lose a bunch of clients know whit that move

casual_passerby

Horology Curious
28/6/21
Ive been waiting nearly a month for QC of my ppf 5726 (not from trusty) and have now been informed by the TD that is out of stock :( Possibly a reason why they are trying to push other factories claming its ppf ?

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Ive been waiting nearly a month for QC of my ppf 5726 (not from trusty) and have now been informed by the TD that is out of stock :( Possibly a reason why they are trying to push other factories claming its ppf ?

I mentioned this on the 5712 thread but it may be applicable to the most recent issues noticed with the factories of this model.

Trusty and Puretime both have said the new 5712 is from PPF, but after receiving my QC pics there’s a ZF tag. That model has had a few different factories produce it. But still very strange to me that both TRUSTED dealers said it’s from one factory yet I receive it from another factory.

With that model there aren’t big quality differences like this one. However still begs the question as to why it’s claimed to be from one factory yet it arrives from another.. really makes you wonder how trusted some of these dealers are

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Since a month Andrew Trusty told me that ZF took over production of 5712 from PPF. 5726s are still from PPF

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Nutforwatches

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Since a month Andrew Trusty told me that ZF took over production of 5712 from PPF. 5726s are still from PPF

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

That’s strange considering I asked him the same a week ago and he said it was from PPF…

Also his website states PPF. Again just pointing out how “trusted” some of these dealers are. It’s all about the $€£ let’s not forget

Last edited:
Reactions: RonP and Sonofalich

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I think it is pretty unacceptable that a TD sends a watch QC pics from another factory than the one ordered (not a single accident but apparently on multiple occasions). I would never buy from him/her again for sure.

I understand that they are in a tricky situation at the moment with reduce volumes due to the raids and the factory closing but integrity is still the main reason they are in a TD list.

This situation should definitely be referred to our fantastic mods for supervision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I think it is pretty unacceptable that a TD sends a watch QC pics from another factory than the one ordered (not a single accident but apparently on multiple occasions). I would never buy from him/her again for sure.

I understand that they are in a tricky situation at the moment with reduce volumes due to the raids and the factory closing but integrity is still the main reason they are in a TD list.

This situation should definitely be referred to our fantastic mods for supervision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wrote a thread in the Puretime Trusted dealer section, so feel free to forward that to the mods.

Reactions: dex911 and BLY

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
A few more pics with different day/date/Month.

jjLDSP.jpg
[/url]

How have you been enjoying it on the wrist in real life? Just got white dial 15500 and might get this in to see if I fancy it better.

Starry Night

20/1/21
Earth
I read the thread in PureTime and I have questions. What they are saying is the Wholesaler is changing the packaging wrap and tag? PureTime themselves do not conduct a quality check? They cannot tell the difference between the manufacturers? It’s sad when Reps are being pawned off as original Reps.

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I read the thread in PureTime and I have questions. What they are saying is the Wholesaler is changing the packaging wrap and tag? PureTime themselves do not conduct a quality check? They cannot tell the difference between the manufacturers? It’s sad when Reps are being pawned off as original Reps.

It was only going to be a matter of time before we had reps of reps :hehehe:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

I'll put it this way, I got a refund from Puretime and I won't be using them again. I've ordered maybe 50+ watches from them now. They've lost me as a customer after this. I don't deal with people I can't trust.