• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
mechanically you have noticed anything else? does the month change only via a push button? or does it flip after 31? day around 3am is close to what i figured it to be.

does the moon phase move or can you advance it yourself?

Rotor noise really not bad on this one. I’m sure it could be quieted with some well placed oil. The month did not seem to flip from July to aug - I did it w pusher. Not a major deal to me.

I have to look closely at moon phase - will take a look when I get home. It advances via pusher at 730

So far really liking this piece. Great feel on the wrist and sized perfectly IMO. I haven’t had any issues w bracelet and feels solid to me.

Sent from the RWI App

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Well I got my QC. I am usually not very picky but those 12 o’clock misaligned markers bother me. Would it be noticeable in RL? What is your view? Shame because everything else is spot on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tbh I think you could live with it really, there's so much going on the watch that in real life your eyes wouldn't be drawn to that. Annoying yes, but imo it's a green light. There's so much to get wrong on this watch... everything else looks great.

I think chances are the next one you'll get, you'll compromise on date on day or month... personally I think that's a worse flaw. But there's no wrong, just what you feel acceptable. I don't think you'd notice in real life because your eyes aren't drawn to the 12 like on normal watches. There's a big ol moon and date! :)

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Well I got my QC. I am usually not very picky but those 12 o’clock misaligned markers bother me. Would it be noticeable in RL? What is your view? Shame because everything else is spot on

b3538a2e74fc7fe5222939b6503ab3e4.jpg

Reject the shit out of that dude

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
seriously an updated 5205 without that sunken date window would be amazing. I know I would end up buying all the colours. For me personally that too is my holy grail.

5205G/R without sunken date are also my dreams! I am currently waiting for them and also for the 5712 PPF with leather straps!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: aqmatthews

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
5205G/R without sunken date are also my dreams! I am currently waiting for them and also for the 5712 PPF with leather straps!

yes if you think about it it’s very easy. They can use this same movement and they just have to move the calendar windows that’s all. Everything else would be the same as it has the same functions as this one. Hopefully soon.

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
yes if you think about it it’s very easy. They can use this same movement and they just have to move the calendar windows that’s all. Everything else would be the same as it has the same functions as this one. Hopefully soon.

Exactly! All we can do is wait for new models ;)

kevBquick

9/10/18

b3538a2e74fc7fe5222939b6503ab3e4.jpg

your 9 o clock marker looks crooked too

aqmatthews

3/6/21
So finally received watch with the grey dial.

have to say the grey dial is very underwhelming and not so impressive to look at. The watch itself looks good but the dial is more purple thank grey and also lacks that black/dark tinge grey as it gets closer to the bezel. Also the 24 hour marker ring is more silver and not white like the original. I really wanted to order the blue dial but not having second thought.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Looks good to me. The grey dial is not as dynamic of the gen either. If I am not mistaken there was an iteration of the gen with a slightly more silver or shiny 24 hour ring. But someone with more knowledge should answer that as I am not certain.

Reactions: aqmatthews

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Love this watch, hope the will fix the dial differences vs gen in the v2

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Hi guys, has anyone try to fit leather straps on this PPF 5726 ?

aqmatthews

3/6/21
Hi guys, has anyone try to fit leather straps on this PPF 5726 ?

I've got the strap but waiting for my steal link to arrive so I can then put the strap on. I even ordered the rubber strap from Ali Express.

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
I've got the strap but waiting for my steal link to arrive so I can then put the strap on. I even ordered the rubber strap from Ali Express.

Hi, where did you get your steel middle links? I've PM you about this thing