Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post


    That does look a bit so on the picture but might also be the angle the photo is taken. However, the date looks ok. If that's not the angle be prepared to see all other cq to look like this.
    This is the other angle. What do you think?

    Comment


      Very very nice buddy. I - like you - think is the angle the picture is taken. Otherwise is the DW that is misprinted but I really doubt so.

      You are right, the watch look phenomenal. The calendar looks really nice too! Just wow. And be reassured, it will look even better in real life!

      Can’t wait for my QC pictures now


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Swiss_goupil; 26-06-21, 10:25.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
        Very very nice buddy. I - like you - think is the angle the picture is taken. Otherwise is the DW that is misprinted but I really doubt so.

        You are right, the watch look phenomenal. The calendar looks really nice too! Just wow. And be reassured, it will look even better in real life!

        Can’t wait for my QC pictures now


        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Thanks man. Really appreciate it.

        yes you are rite it’s probably the angle spoke to Andrew and he said that he has checked it and the date window is good but he refuses to send me a pic with the watch on the 29th. Really not happy with the way he has dealt with me, despite me telling him prior to sending the QC PICS.

        I honestly have never been more excited to receive a watch! This looks so much like the original especially considering how hard it must be to replicate this particular complication.

        hopefully it works well IRL as well!



        Comment


          Originally posted by aqmatthews View Post

          Thanks man. Really appreciate it.

          yes you are rite it’s probably the angle spoke to Andrew and he said that he has checked it and the date window is good but he refuses to send me a pic with the watch on the 29th. Really not happy with the way he has dealt with me, despite me telling him prior to sending the QC PICS.

          I honestly have never been more excited to receive a watch! This looks so much like the original especially considering how hard it must be to replicate this particular complication.

          hopefully it works well IRL as well!


          All your little worries will disappear when this baby will be on your wrist


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

          Comment


            This is very exciting that APR is fixed on the currently version. I wonder how the dial colors will rank on being most gen-like. My guess is white > grey > blue. But would love to hear real world experience

            Comment


              I wonder if you guys have realised the dial is flawed. In gen, the line below the date window should be aligned with the date window.

              Comment


                Originally posted by KilltheDeath View Post
                I wonder if you guys have realised the dial is flawed. In gen, the line below the date window should be aligned with the date window.
                what do you mean? I honestly didn’t understand.

                Comment


                  He means this (gen on the left)




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Swiss_goupil; 27-06-21, 08:22.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                    He means this (gen on the left)



                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thank you for your explanation. This flaw is by far obvious.
                    Last edited by KilltheDeath; 27-06-21, 10:02.

                    Comment


                      How do you even have a flaw like that by accident. There's no way that wasn't on purpose to double dip for a v2 lol

                      Comment


                        oh shit, now thats a big flaws, i dont know if i want this watch anymore

                        Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                        He means this (gen on the left)




                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Duckber View Post
                          How do you even have a flaw like that by accident. There's no way that wasn't on purpose to double dip for a v2 lol
                          Funny enough NOBODY noticed this since this thread has been created (nearly 300 posts). This is one of those flaws you can only see if you know what you are looking for…. Like the ‘5’ dial flaw on the ZF Aquanaut

                          In today’s environment with constant raids, I won’t expect a v2. If we are lucky and it comes, then just buy the new dial.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Swiss_goupil; 27-06-21, 10:33.

                          Comment


                            This flaw is an obvious tell. I don’t understand how the factory make this flawed dial as long as they check it on chrono24, unless they will release a V2 soon.

                            Comment


                              RWI has become a place for nitpicking it seems. I think we forget to literally enjoy reps as we reached a certain thirst level for ‘gen like’ specs lol. We haven’t had so much NWBIG & gen thirst nitpicking a year or 2 ago...


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by fpi87 View Post
                                RWI has become a place for nitpicking it seems. I think we forget to literally enjoy reps as we reached a certain thirst level for ‘gen like’ specs lol. We haven’t had so much NWBIG & gen thirst nitpicking a year or 2 ago...


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Nitpicking is what we do as replovers, otherwise there wouldn't be an ENORMOUS grey secondary market for gen parts in order to assemble frankens and mod flawed reps.

                                Pointing out an objective mistake like "ARP vs APR" is not "nitpicking", drawing red lines all over the place in order to verify alignment is, don't mix the two lmao
                                "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                                "You!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X