New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post
    Wow! This is great! But I’m still waiting for the 5712 from PPF wondering if they will be able to supply the watch.
    Mine just shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Following this thread for updates. Any videos of this watch in action so far?

Comment

It looks sunken just like the green 5712.

Comment

oh no, oh no, my wallet, i just bought the 5712, now I need this as well

Comment

that "ARP"...really can't unsee that, can you? I can't express how glad I am that PT (prob unknowingly) displayed the error for us. How angry would you have been if you discovered it the hard way? Aside from that, 3 huge cheers for FINALLY fixing the sunken date at 6:00. Anyone know if fixing the month is an easy fix? I used to just take datewheels for granted...but not any more. tangokilo things are looking up!

Comment

There is no video of this on Chinese sites yet? or pic from non td?
              A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Originally posted by tortuga368 View Post
                that "ARP"...really can't unsee that, can you? I can't express how glad I am that PT (prob unknowingly) displayed the error for us. How angry would you have been if you discovered it the hard way? Aside from that, 3 huge cheers for FINALLY fixing the sunken date at 6:00. Anyone know if fixing the month is an easy fix? I used to just take datewheels for granted...but not any more. tangokilo things are looking up!
                Hi tortuga, you are right looks no more sunken date at 6 o'clock! The ARP misspelling of APR is something a modder could easily address. I am surprised PPF released this version. If I had to guess I would say PPF is using parts from other factories and then releasing their version like a franken rep but not with gen parts just parts from other factories combined. Looks good though thanks for flagging this to me!

Comment

Without the sunken date wheel, plenty of other models become interesting

Comment

Originally posted by onlyrolexes View Post
                    Mine just shipped!

Where did you buy it?
                    A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post

Where did you buy it?
                      JTime! Ordered it 6 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyrolexes View Post

JTime! Ordered it 6 weeks ago.

Are you talking about the 5712? This thread is for the 5726 that just released a couple days ago. If so, congrats - still waiting for my 5712.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullflo3 View Post

Are you talking about the 5712? This thread is for the 5726 that just released a couple days ago. If so, congrats - still waiting for my 5712.
                          Yes sorry clarifying that the shipment is for the PPF 5712.

I’ll probably order this too but waiting for videos to show up on Youku to see actual quality. It does look good on photos

Comment

One thing to also be aware of is if this has a fully functional moonphase. We can wait to see some videos hopefully showing the full functions.

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
                              One thing to also be aware of is if this has a fully functional moonphase. We can wait to see some videos hopefully showing the full functions.
                              How about date, day and month, do they keep moving perpetually? My guess is probably not...

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

How about date, day and month, do they keep moving perpetually? My guess is probably not...
                                It´s most likely not an annual calendar or anything like that, the day changes like a regular date complication so in months without 31 days it will have to be adjusted, the day I think in previous models also changed automatically, the month had to be adjusted manually.

Comment

Working...
                                X