New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aqmatthews View Post
    Guys just received my QC pics from Andrew and the month has been fixed to APR...and the QC pics are amazing the watch looks phenomenal.

Comment

can you see the photos?

thanks
      WTB VSF 116619LB

Comment

Guys just received my QC pics from Andrew and the month has been fixed to APR...and the QC pics are amazing the watch looks phenomenal.
        don't be shy; show us!!! haha

Comment

Excellent news, can’t wait for mine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andrea.andrea6 View Post
            can you see the photos?

thanks
            no

Comment

I thought we were not allowed to show the QC PICS. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m new on this forum.

Comment

I thought we were not allowed to show the QC PICS. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m new on this forum.
                Two scenarios

1. As soon as you have approved the watch you can post them, no worries. What the mods do not want is the all forum nitpicking on your pictures. You are the only captain on board to decide if you want to accept the watch or not.

2. You can post one picture if you have a doubt about one specific aspect of the watch and ask a question. This again to avoid the ‘what do you guys think’ question (see point 1 above). That is a no no. But you can ask “hey guys, do you think the 3 o’clock marker is straight? Or “the date seems misaligned to the left, do you guys think is acceptable or shall I refuse it?”

Apologies I am on Tapa otherwise I would have added a link to the QC pictures forum rules here

Last edited by Swiss_goupil; 25-06-21, 21:58.

Comment

Ok where are these pictures with the fixed ARP???

Comment

Originally posted by MasterWatch View Post

ARP on the month disk.
                    That’s pretty funny lol
                    Last edited by Mr_Rollie; 26-06-21, 01:18.

Comment

Pensavo che non ci fosse permesso di mostrare le PICS QC. Per favore correggimi se sbaglio. sono nuovo su questo forum.
                      as Swiss answered you exhaustively ... if you accepted the QC you can post them freely
                      WTB VSF 116619LB

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Two scenarios

1. As soon as you have approved the watch you can post them, no worries. What the mods do not want is the all forum nitpicking on your pictures. You are the only captain on board to decide if you want to accept the watch or not.

2. You can post one picture if you have a doubt about one specific aspect of the watch and ask a question. This again to avoid the ‘what do you guys think’ question (see point 1 above). That is a no no. But you can ask “hey guys, do you think the 3 o’clock marker is straight? Or “the date seems misaligned to the left, do you guys think is acceptable or shall I refuse it?”

Apologies I am on Tapa otherwise I would have added a link to the QC pictures forum rules here

Thank you so much for clarifying.

As I said in my previous post the watch looks amazing and the month APR has been fixed. I have asked Andrew to send me a pic of the watch with the date set on 29 as I just want to see if it is aligned properly in the center when showing double digits. As soon he sends that to me and I approve it I will post the pics.

Comment

As I said in my previous post the watch looks amazing and the month APR has been fixed. I have asked Andrew to send me a pic of the watch with the date set on 29 as I just want to see if it is aligned properly in the center when showing double digits. As soon he sends that to me and I approve it I will post the pics.
                          Haver you received the pics yet? And do all 4 pushers work? Thanks!
                          Last edited by gbkk79; 26-06-21, 07:37.

Comment

I don’t think it is against the rules to show us the updated month wheel…. As it would be sharing/confirming a piece of information. Again, one picture only

Comment

Guys so this is the watch can. I need some input. The 4 on the date window do you guys think it’s in the middle. I feel the top is touching the date window and therefore seems a bit off.

Comment

I feel the top is touching the date window and therefore seems a bit off.

That does look a bit so on the picture but might also be the angle the photo is taken. However, the date looks ok. If that's not the angle be prepared to see all other cq to look like this.
                                Last edited by Keylog74; 26-06-21, 10:19.
                                A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Working...
                                X