• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
Qc pics

This one was rejected - issues with month wheel alignment

I can attest the APR has been fixed

jzeIr4.jpg

jzemS1.jpg

jzeqej.jpg

jzeOEI.jpg

jzey3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
First vid, both watches reviewed would be rejected in QC…. Alignement of months and date are terrible

Second vid, the watch is stunning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So the QC finally came! However I am unsure about the date position. Especially 23... it's upwards and to the left. Day and month seem okayish I think, but the dates... what do you guys think?

Reactions: aqmatthews

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
So the QC finally came! However I am unsure about the date position. Especially 23... it's upwards and to the left. Day and month seem okayish I think, but the dates... what do you guys think?

It does seem that way with the 23 but trust me when it’s on your wrist you will hardly be able to tell. And I’ve come to a conclusion and that is you will find some irregularities on some dates/ months / days. The blue looks phenomenal.

Reactions: Duckber

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
It does seem that way with the 23 but trust me when it’s on your wrist you will hardly be able to tell. And I’ve come to a conclusion and that is you will find some irregularities on some dates/ months / days. The blue looks phenomenal.

So I take it you got it delivered and are happy with the rep?

aqmatthews

3/6/21
So I take it you got it delivered and are happy with the rep?

Not yet sir. Still waiting on the delivery. It got returned from customs twice to my TD and now it seems it’s finally on the way. But from what I’ve seen of this watch in the videos it really does look like a solid rep. Gonna see how it works on my wrist and will order the blue after :)

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Wow... really? Just face palm. That is a near perfect example. I honestly think you expect too much for $600. It looks great. I am jealous of the QC you have received, and so would most.

Last edited:

aqmatthews

3/6/21
Bloody hell, B E A U T I F U L !

So happy I went with blue dial too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I swear this watch looks amazing. I still can’t believe they fixed the sunken date window! That alone is impressive. Also can’t believe this blue colour. Simply gorgeous. Has me questioning my grey purchase.

Junkozenn

Looking Around
5/4/21
well done piece worth getting but unfortunately the Geneve tag is just poor execution (suspect intentionally to keep for future upgrades). Not just simple flaw but to me it’s an immediate tell of something off, especially so for Patek experts. The blue is nice but a little off just from photos based on my friend’s gen.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
well done piece worth getting but unfortunately the Geneve tag is just poor execution (suspect intentionally to keep for future upgrades). Not just simple flaw but to me it’s an immediate tell of something off, especially so for Patek experts. The blue is nice but a little off just from photos based on my friend’s gen.

What's your issue with the geneva text?

kevBquick

9/10/18
What's your issue with the geneva text?

its not the text...its the geneva box....the geneva box should end with the day/month boxes end. instead it goes wider. the geneva box shouldn't be wider than the day/month windows.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
its not the text...its the geneva box....the geneva box should end with the day/month boxes end. instead it goes wider. the geneva box shouldn't be wider than the day/month windows.

Oh that. Yeah it's different but I don't think it looks worse. Just different. I'm not trying to pass it off as gen so it's completely cool with me. PPFs 5711 has a long crown which is way more annoying and can he argued to look bad compared to the gen unlike this... And that has not been fixed in four versions now

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeula