No announcement yet.

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trusty's QC pics still show ARP (the wrong spelling)

Comment

Originally posted by jkrw247 View Post

Sigh... I guess we wait until revision 2.

Comment

Originally posted by pistebasher View Post

Well I don’t think it means anything, might still be one of the prototype as watch still not avaialable. QC pics will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kevBquick View Post
          video is up on trusty. date window looks decent slight recess but in this case not a deal breaker. assuming QC comes back with straight indices markers....looks solid.
          awaiting word from andrew on timeframes.
          Agreed. The date isn't completely flushed to the case like the original but despite that the watch looks phenomenal! And as far as the misprint for the month of April goes cant really do much about it and I don't think we will get a V2 of this watch anytime soon even if there is a small chance given the current state of the replica watch market in china at the moment. Cant wait for my watch to arrive...

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Well I don’t think it means anything, might still be one of the prototype as watch still not avaialable. QC pics will tell.

I thought this was the QC pics... sorry if I misunderstood

Comment

I thought this was the QC pics... sorry if I misunderstood
              As far as I know nobody has received QC pics yet. I think we will know very noon

Comment

Why? "ARPIL" is only 1 month out of 12? If it bothers you so much, don't wear it in April. Further, you just got a super rare wrongly printed date wheel from patek. Congrats, your watch is worth a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Why? "ARPIL" is only 1 month out of 12? If it bothers you so much, don't wear it in April. Further, you just got a super rare wrongly printed date wheel from patek. Congrats, your watch is worth a fortune.
                  OCD I'm afraid. We are in a forum full of people who franken their watch to fix far less obvious errors

Comment

OCD I'm afraid. We are in a forum full of people who franken their watch to fix far less obvious errors
                    yeah i can agree with that. people have definitely done more for less. and i am the same way. I can't pay for ARP.....its not a gen, its not more valuable.
                    but if your gonna drop $600 i would like the basics like spelling to be right because i want to wear it in APRil.

and spoke with andrew on it. ARP is going to be there to stay for a while. considering the watch isn't out yet. I told him i would wait. so hopefully this first batch
                    doesn't have too many so we can get a v2 quicker the less people buy when there is a demand. not gonna fix it if we just accept it. they will turn a quicker v2 if there
                    is demand but people refuse to pull the trigger. when demand is high and people buy with the all the flaws....we know, at least on that part, that they do nothing about it then.

Comment

WHAT A QUOTE hahaha this is the truest comment on RWI i have ever seen love it <3

Comment

andrew from TT sent me a message saying that he informed the factory regarding our request for a v2 aka FIX the ARP bro and we will buy.
                        at least that info is relayed to the factory so one can only hope that they take it serious...i told him to just let me know when you know and i will make
                        the purchase but only when the ARP is fixed.

Comment

I told Lucy too

Comment

Originally posted by jkrw247 View Post

yikes, looks like they didn't fix it at all lmao
                            "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                            "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post

yikes, looks like they didn't fix it at all lmao
                              that is all prior. was the issue already. prior to the video...i was looking to check how sunken the date window was. we needed some video to verify. honestly seems very acceptable. the quicker they stop printing and pitch the other month and go to the fix....the better for all. if i receive any updates i will post up so we can have the most current information.

Comment

Guys just received my QC pics from Andrew and the month has been fixed to APR...and the QC pics are amazing the watch looks phenomenal.

Comment

Working...
                                X