No announcement yet.

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from the misprint of ARP not gonna lie the watch looks phenomenal. Placed my order for the grey one since knowing the current situation in China the watch mite stop production anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post
      That's so weird. Puretime told me the delay with this release is due to fixing the ARP to APR.
      With the shady things they have done about this model (early release, jack up prices), don’t believe a word they say. Just order it with Andrew or Li (at least I always get a honest response)

Comment

Trusty has QC for all dial colors on his page. This is blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post

Trusty has QC for all dial colors on his page. This is blue.
          Why no video then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both trusty qc
            very confused about the color, there is a chance its a good blue shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post
              Both trusty qc
              When did you receive these QC pics from trusty?

and the colors are both fine.

Comment

Both trusty qc
                I can clearly see the sunburst effect is not as good on the 5726. It does seem quite a bit darker than gen and not as saturated / less sunburst. It looks pretty bad if you consider the sunburst (or lack there of) but let’s see some real life photos. In the mean time I’ve included some gens for reference and also my PPF/ZF 5712

GEN 5726

PPF 5712

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

^cant compare lightbox pics with filtered real life pics mate

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

^cant compare lightbox pics with filtered “real life” pics mate. The angles are different as well. Those gen pics have certainly been edited to make them pop for Instagram and the angles are just right to catch the overall beauty and shine. Whereas a straight on lightbox pic dulls everything down.

Comment

Seems to be on par with PPF's 5711, which is generally praised here isn't it?

Comment

Both trusty qc
                        These are not Gens they are reps. Also gens have color variations in dials from different batches. Also gen dial changes color over time due to sun exposure and aging so comparing color to Gen in different lighting and circumstances is not ideal in my opinion. So it's best to enjoy the rep as it is as it's going to be a rep till the end of time even if you super/hyper/uber franken it.

Comment

Any pictures of the 5726 found online with the 18th March date is from Patek marketing pack -> heavily edited pictures that looks nothing like reality. The dial is darker in RL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can anyone tell me of the moon phase works on this one like the original ?

Comment

video is up on trusty. date window looks decent slight recess but in this case not a deal breaker. assuming QC comes back with straight indices markers....looks solid.
                              awaiting word from andrew on timeframes.

Comment

RichardMille Could I know how long it took for Trusty to send QC pics of the 5712 and 5726 please?

Comment

Working...
                                X