No announcement yet.

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to all of this but can you swap out the steel bracelet for a rubber/leather strap or do you have to buy the model that comes with strap/clasp?

Comment

Ok gentlemen, I just heard back from PT. They said the factory told them the date issue with ARP will be fixed before any watches ship! And PT was told by the factory to be expecting a two week time from now until the watch will be available to ship.

I am placing my order today for the white dial and the gray dial.

Comment

Awesome, thank you for the update tangokilo, gonna contact my TD right now
        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
          Ok gentlemen, I just heard back from PT. They said the factory told them the date issue with ARP will be fixed before any watches ship! And PT was told by the factory to be expecting a two week time from now until the watch will be available to ship.

Man I really want to place my order also. I’m just confused about the grey dial colour. I just wish they would release more pics or a video at least. And are you sure the date is not sunken?

Comment

Ok just placed order for white and gray dials. Let's see if the two weeks PureTime said to receive QC is accurate.

Comment

They said the factory told them the date issue with ARP will be fixed before any watches ship
              Amazing thank you!
              "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
              "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post

Amazing thank you!
                You are welcome. Let's hope what they are saying is correct! I am happy to be first to order this since most on this forum know I love this 5726 and regret selling the genuine one several years ago. I will of course post QC pics and also do a full review when I receive it.

Comment

You are welcome. Let's hope what they are saying is correct! I am happy to be first to order this since most on this forum know I love this 5726 and regret selling the genuine one several years ago. I will of course post QC pics and also do a full review when I receive it.
                  Please do! can't wait to read it!
                  "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                  "You!"

Comment

oh shit, appreciate it bro, im gonna make the order as well

Comment

Bro please post the QC pics as soon as you get them..cant wait to order mine.

Comment

Seems like the fat bezel and long stem isn't prevalent in this variation of PPF which makes me wonder what DID they mess up here?

Comment

So ppf cant get 5712's but will give out this one in 2 weeks ?

Comment

Originally posted by krkqm2008 View Post
                            So ppf cant get 5712's but will give out this one in 2 weeks ?
                            The 5712s are made by a completely different supply line. It was a Green Factory creation, PPF contributed nothing to it. Green was busted and asked PPF to take over the distribution and they get a cut.

Comment

Originally posted by thrillofhunt View Post
                              The 5712s are made by a completely different supply line. It was a Green Factory creation, PPF contributed nothing to it. Green was busted and asked PPF to take over the distribution and they get a cut.
                              If the guys at PPF are clever they will secure a contract with green’s dial supplier or hire some of their staff/designers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Swiss_goupil; 05-06-21, 17:29.

Comment

It’s either going to be this white dial or the ppf v4 white dial for me. Tough choice

Comment

Working...
                                X