• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I asked the seller who posted these photos and he said it's custom made.

The movement is of 3KF but the rest is custom. He said it is 9500 CNY

Seems expensive unless it has gen parts. Do you know the specs of the modded watch?

pumpkinsoup

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/8/21
Seems expensive unless it has gen parts. Do you know the specs of the modded watch?

No idea, I didn't really ask for that. I was just confirming if it's 3KF V2, he said it's not, so I thanked him and stopped messaging

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
No idea, I didn't really ask for that. I was just confirming if it's 3KF V2, he said it's not, so I thanked him and stopped messaging

Thanks. I own a stock green 3KF V2 and the case is very similar to that of my watch so not sure what is custom made besides the DW.

pumpkinsoup

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/8/21
Thanks. I own a stock green 3KF V2 and the case is very similar to that of my watch so not sure what is custom made besides the DW.

Me neither. 9500CNY is a lot to charge if the only thing that's custom is the DW.

I'm waiting on either 3KF to update the DW or the date wheel to become available to purchase on it's own.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Me neither. 9500CNY is a lot to charge if the only thing that's custom is the DW.

I'm waiting on either 3KF to update the DW or the date wheel to become available to purchase on it's own.

Yep. Having been wearing my watch for a couple of days I have to say that Green 3KF v2 5711 is a damn good watch OOTB. I'm happy with it even with the factory DW.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Contact legend via PM for information regarding a DW for the 3KF 5711. There's a thread here in this sub-forum about this with pictures, you'll just have to search for it. All the best.

Everythinggold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/21
Guys should i accept this QC?

QC pictures removed by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
THANK YOU Admins for jumping in promptly, You guys are the BEST!! As soon as I saw this newbie post, it had scam written all over it.

frankenme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/10
He told me it's custom olive dial and custom date wheel. They are pretty vague on details I am pretty sure they are just a reseller.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
I can actually get the custom datewheels and dials but I don’t know if the buyers can pay in CNY through WeChat or Alipay. PayPal is of no use here in China…

The datewheel is about 100 dollars. Just FYI.