• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Do you have a better view of the 1st End link ? What's the TD if i may ask? I asked PT yesterday about it, and they said all new batch will have the fat 1st end link :/

TD is Andrew, Trusty. He knows I am picky, so he goes the extra mile on QC (He got me 2 green dials with proper first link, so they do exist). Here is more pics.

Reactions: Pdatoon

OTF_300

24/6/16
TD is Andrew, Trusty. He knows I am picky, so he goes the extra mile on QC (He got me 2 green dials with proper first link, so they do exist). Here is more pics.

How did you inform him about your pickiness without being too annoying because I’m super picky myself. It’s like an obsession of wanting perfection if you know what I mean ahaha

srhoque

28/11/18
How did you inform him about your pickiness without being too annoying because I’m super picky myself. It’s like an obsession of wanting perfection if you know what I mean ahaha

The amount of business I have done with Andrew over the years is way over the top :D Have a very good personal rapport with him now. Even then, he sends me bad QC every now and then but he never asks me a question if I decline anything. Ultimately, it’s what matters is the relationship.

OTF_300

24/6/16
Man these freaking factories, it’s not like gen Patek owners will stop buying them just because a couple of beautiful clones are circulating around the world where they have to push out massive flaws like the big first link, nice logic on their end but of course they always have to come up with the new best version so I’m not really hating on them. I appreciate their work anyways.

eririn

Known Member
4/2/10
eririn any chance posting some more date shots. any alignment issues?

little alignment issue. Date sits little high.

I think to adjust this you need to cut dial feet and rotate dial little CCW.

as other member share movement pic, I notice that factory use 2 sided tape stick to the movement.
jK4U9Y.jpg
jK4WsD.jpg
jK4mqo.jpg
jK4iDk.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pdatoon

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
little alignment issue. Date sits little high.

I think to adjust this you need to cut dial feet and rotate dial little CCW.

as other member share movement pic, I notice that factory use 2 sided tape stick to the movement.
jK4U9Y.jpg
jK4WsD.jpg
jK4mqo.jpg
jK4iDk.jpg

Share me your DW! Hoarderrr
:woohoo:

​​​​

Reactions: Garuda and srhoque

BalugaWhale

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/11/20
The amount of business I have done with Andrew over the years is way over the top :D Have a very good personal rapport with him now. Even then, he sends me bad QC every now and then but he never asks me a question if I decline anything. Ultimately, it’s what matters is the relationship.

I have exactly the same feedback. Never a single problem with Andrew even if teh delays on certain models have been extremely long during all this covid thing.

Reactions: Meicmo84

usne

Looking Around
13/3/10
Just got mine. If I could buy the real one I would. But who can get access to this watch (at retail)?

The main thing that annoys me about the 3kf is the bracelet. It seems to pinch the hairs on my wrist...

srhoque

28/11/18

Did 3k update the DW, they had the wrong font before. The clone movement does look 3K though, hope they correct the 324 to 330 and make it hacking someday