• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Thanks srhoque. Here is my QC. It seems I have the updated crown guard on this? Not sure. But look at the fat first link. So disappointing. [

Yep, this is the updated CG (still not 100% like gen which is slightly more sharper at the edges). Bummer its the fat link. Even I received a blue dial with old batch (fat first link), that's why I am ordering another green dial now to swap it out. Since Green dial is the latest, I was hoping it has updated everything.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
My 3K, just needs a DW and maybe a slight crown mod :)

e9beadd4f25461ba11c2d11ac1daa586.jpg

OTF_300

24/6/16
Folks - Check your QC pics properly. 3K is mixing/matching parts in case, bracelet, movement etc. My first watch was perfect (new case/CG, engraved movement and the new bracelet with short first link). However I just got QC of my 2nd order which I rejected - The case/CG was correct but had the fat first link bracelet. In fact a member posted wrist shot of a similar watch in the previous page 12. I have another 3K 5711 with fat first link, my OCD doesn't allow it to look very good on wrist :confused:

The image I posted is in regards to the post I referenced and also to @Ivan0209

Can you please share some more details/pictures so that I can forward them to my TD for them to look into it? Thanks

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
I think PPF dial look more nicer It is seem olive like gen but guys the 3k movement is superior, I got mine and i love it, i wind it once and i wear for a week because it charged so well and the sound of the rotor is so smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
I think PPF dial look more nicer It is seem olive like gen but guys the 3k movement is superior, I got mine and i love it, i wind it once and i wear for a week because it charged so well and the sound of the rotor is so smooth.

could you upload photos with natural light? to see how it is, thank you!!

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Ahh sorry i meant the movement in my 3k rose gold with leather strap, green dial still waiting for QC buddy.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Ouch! It's a never ending game. I suspect my next build: 3KF + PPFv4 green dial (if it's posssible) :eek:hmy::cool:.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
The image I posted is in regards to the post I referenced and also to @Ivan0209

Can you please share some more details/pictures so that I can forward them to my TD for them to look into it? Thanks

My comment was not related to your post. It was another member’s pic

OTF_300

24/6/16
My comment was not related to your post. It was another member’s pic

In general could you please reference me links or send me at least 2 pictures show casing how 3KF is mixing parts so that I can send it to my TD to help them be aware of the issue to help out others and at the same time avoid it from happening to my order? Thanks in advance.