• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

danid

Horology Curious
22/6/21
racingeagle That is Gen hard to come or see it in person luckily i am in London and saw this for sale .

Green is nothing like 3kf (from what i can see in picture ) It is very subtle but under right lighting oh my oh my !!

i am in process of cooking up a franken atm ;)

Reactions: racingeagle

racingeagle

Known Member
9/4/16
racingeagle That is Gen hard to come or see it in person luckily i am in London and saw this for sale .

Green is nothing like 3kf (from what i can see in picture ) It is very subtle but under right lighting oh my oh my !!

Thanks

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

Is it retail price in london ?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Ac1013;n100495 Is it retail price in london ? [/QUOTE said:
Let me know if it is retail price, I will take 5 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

danid

Horology Curious
22/6/21
Ac1013 i wish mate would’ve taken 2 and made upwards of half a million profit in one day ????. Dealer was asking 300k for it lol

Reactions: racingeagle

Calibre16

31/1/12
This is gen, right?

j3MTVj.jpg

toni123456

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/17
It is 100% gen

this alignment of the date is common practice in many gens.

Another readon for everyone to be more easy on the QCs when it comes to so called „flaws“

check C24 and you will notice how many dates are left justified.
I was sarcastic, bearing in mind those of us who nitpick every rep, seeking perfection that even gens don’t have
if date were not perfectly centered on a rep, and that being checked thru multiple image overlays (and that image being render from PP site), how many of us would RL QC?

I’m here for some time already, and in last few years reps made huge progres (SA4130, PP323, VRFs…), but expectations of some among us are always much higher

OTF_300

24/6/16
I know this might be unrelated to this thread but guys, what is the correct way to resize a Nautilus without damaging the bracelet/pins.

Which position should you make the pins go out, and which position should you put them back in.

Also, which pin size is the most appropriate to use for the resizing tool? If you guys can post any guides or links, that would really help as I do not want to damage my watch.

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
I am thinking of buying it, but I would like to see a photo or video with real light, does anyone have the watch already? Thank you

srhoque

28/11/18
Folks - Check your QC pics properly. 3K is mixing/matching parts in case, bracelet, movement etc. My first watch was perfect (new case/CG, engraved movement and the new bracelet with short first link). However I just got QC of my 2nd order which I rejected - The case/CG was correct but had the fat first link bracelet. In fact a member posted wrist shot of a similar watch in the previous page 12. I have another 3K 5711 with fat first link, my OCD doesn't allow it to look very good on wrist :confused:

Last edited:

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Folks - Check your QC pics properly. 3K is mixing/matching parts in case, bracelet, movement etc. My first watch was perfect (new case/CG, engraved movement and the new bracelet with short first link). However I just got QC of my 2nd order which I rejected - The case/CG was correct but had the fat first link bracelet. In fact a member posted wrist shot of a similar watch in the previous page 12. I have another 3K 5711 with fat first link, my OCD doesn't allow it to look very good on wrist :confused:

yes I received mine with the fat first link but correct CGs as well. Li informed me that this is a batch issue so RL gang until next batch comes out I guess. No way I'm accepting a fat first link

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I unfortunately made this mistake already. Received the fat first link. Very disappointed.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Can anyone make a picture of the updated correct crown guard for this V2? I definitely have received the fat first link. I have the engraved movement but I am not sure of the correct crown guard look. Thanks.

srhoque

28/11/18
Can anyone make a picture of the updated correct crown guard for this V2? I definitely have received the fat first link. I have the engraved movement but I am not sure of the correct crown guard look. Thanks.

Look at page 5, I have posted QC pics