• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

eririn

Known Member
4/2/10
Can you please ask him about it?

Do you think that I dont want to know?

I already asked but he does not tell me. It is his trade secret.

I just buy from him thats all i can do.

Hope everyone understand me.

i just want to let you guys know that. If you never seen it before, it does not mean it does not exist.

Last edited:

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
90c80cdcbd820dd201bb76170c05d0f9.jpg

QC Approved, can’t wait to see this in the flesh. Now we await the DW :)

Reactions: srhoque

ODINDMT

29/8/15

i just want to let you guys know that. If you never seen it before, it does not mean it does not exist.

I'm confused!

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12

eririn would you mind disclosing how much you paid for the date wheel? was it $100+ for aftermarket or $$800+ because it's gen.

would you mind showing a few more dates. the guy wearing the 5712g has a different arm to the person wearing the 5167 aquanaut.
I trust you're not messing with us because the exif for the 5711g says it was taken a few days ago in b'kok and I think you're also in Thailand.

eririn

Known Member
4/2/10
It cost me 300usd. Yes it expensive for aftermarket.

But I never seen any aftermarket like this especially this special font.

Hoping the one that other members are working on is cheaper.

Finally, If you want the date to be correct as gen right now, you have no choice.

So, I pay for it, that's all.

Reactions: mega12

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
It cost me 300usd. Yes it expensive for aftermarket.

But I never seen any aftermarket like this especially this special font.

Hoping the one that other members are working on is cheaper.

Finally, If you want the date to be correct as gen right now, you have no choice.

So, I pay for it, that's all.

Man, all this is very secret squirrel! Why not help other members out and let them know your source? Or does your seller not want to be known?

It’s sounds all a bit cagey??? haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eririn

Known Member
4/2/10
Because I DON'T KNOW!!

Seller just said its aftermarket dw. If you want it just buy from him period.

I just want to let you guys know that it exist but I cannot get direct to source.

If anyone ask me about the source, please read from the begining.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Because I DON'T KNOW!!

I just want to let you guys know that it exist but I cannot get direct to source.

Come on man. Tell us. Don't be a hoarder.

Riverwind.MDS

Horology Curious
13/12/11
Maybe I did not follow in the right way… who is this friend I don’t mind buying from him…

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Because I DON'T KNOW!!

Can you introduce us to your friend, does he have a contact ? I’m sure everyone that want this reps will buy that for sure !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OTF_300

24/6/16
I really hope someone releases some proper date wheels soon for a fair price because $300 sounds a bit too much for an aftermarket date wheel.

I remember there was an actual website that I came across on this forum once and they had a wonderful selection of date wheels specifically for Pateks, I can't remember what it was called.

If anyone has the link please do post it.

Last edited:

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
I really hope someone releases some proper date wheels soon for a fair price because $300 sounds a bit too much for an aftermarket date wheel.

I remember there was an actual website that I came across on this forum once and they had a wonderful selection of date wheels specifically for Pateks, I can't remember what it was called.

Keylog made them iirc

Reactions: OTF_300

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Its in a sticky at the upper part of the Patek Philippe sub-forum page, Nautilus Date Wheel Project. Last time I checked all date wheel overlays were sold out.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTF_300

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Keylog74 classic font DW is still being prepared, I don’t think it’s ready for sale yet.

Correct. But Bionone has made also the anniversary font and should be ready together. However, his working on correcting it a bit. The font on the green dial showed here is not really correct 1:1 to the anniversary font.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunrayminor

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Correct. But Bionone has made also the anniversary font and should be ready together. However I’m his working on correcting it a bit. The font on the green dial showed here is not really correct 1:1 to the anniversary font.

Just accepted my QC today and looking forward to your great work again for this datewheel.

Reactions: Keylog74

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Correct. But Bionone has made also the anniversary font and should be ready together. However I’m his working on correcting it a bit. The font on the green dial showed here is not really correct 1:1 to the anniversary font.

What a heydey for Nautilus rep fans! :cheers:

OTF_300

24/6/16
Correct. But Bionone has made also the anniversary font and should be ready together. However, his working on correcting it a bit. The font on the green dial showed here is not really correct 1:1 to the anniversary font.

Can you PM me the link to Bionone's profile, please? How do we follow up on it being ready or not as I'm looking for a proper datewheel to put in my 40th anniversary Nautilus.

Maybe you could enlighten me with some other recommendations as well if you know of other fellow members who are working on or has any date wheels for the anniversary model.