• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Do we know the main differences between V1 and V2?

AFAIK they fixed the fat first link and the crown guard. PT still shows v1 (or an older variant of V2), TT already does the new fixed one.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
don't believe there was a v1 release so they are using the aquanaut revisions until it's adopted as standard.
v1 printed movement
V2 engraved movement

Reactions: mega12

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
^
This. Movement Engraving makes it v2

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok thanks for clarification guys. I received QC pics but had to reject. The 12 o'clock marker was off center pretty badly. Now waiting for new QC pics again.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

Just got mine with custom date wheel to match gen font for special edition.

Fabulous watch and love the matching DW!! Can you please let us know where you got the DW? Wear in good health!!

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Got mine.

The 3KF bracelet is extremely stiff and not flexible and doesn’t form to the wrist perfectly like PPF and PF, which falls around the wrist just like gen. The 3KF bracelet looks great and is perfectly finished, but doesn’t wear well at all. This can be fixed by bending the bracelet slightly to loosen it up for more flexibility so it wears in the wrist nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sunrayminor

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Got mine.

The 3KF bracelet is extremely stiff and not flexible and doesn’t form to the wrist perfectly like PPF and PF, which falls around the wrist just like gen. The 3KF bracelet looks great and is perfectly finished, but doesn’t wear well at all. This can be fixed by bending the bracelet slightly to loosen it up for more flexibility so it wears in the wrist nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Pal, hopefully I get my QC tomorrow for those and the Platinum one!!

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
For datewheel my friend get it for me from unknown source.

please show more dates. did you take any pics of DW before installing?

fantastic build. we need to find the source of the DW