• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I came across this video today, I cannot understand so please chime in, but it does show an optional date wheel on a 3KF. It may also be the angle, but I thought the oversize first link on the bracelet was NOT present on the upgraded date version.

https://v.qq.com/x/page/w3307a6rvz7.html

Simurgh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/16
Wow Gabriele, what an incredible pair of Pateks! What is your impression of them? I have been long desiring the 40th anniversary nautilus but since I already have a blue 5726 I am considering instead getting the green with diamond bezel. In any case they are both super beautiful and probably my most desired watches.

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
ike very much the 40th because with his dial has a wonderful electric blue that go to very dark blue in some light condition, and in biao they claimed that the watch il platinum plated. I don't know, but it's very very shine. 3k made a very good job in all. About the green with diamond i can suggest to all, it's stunning watch and the green has a forest green that in some light condition is very dark, and never yellowish... the sun burst is very correct... the diamonds (in biao) they claimed to H point, I can say that in some strong light the bezel and the watch in general can ipnotize you... it's wonderful. I can say that the green with diamonds look like more big than the 40th, and the bracelet is completely different (in polished links more fat)
in both the watches look very well made and solid.
​​​​​​​I can accept the date wheel not correct in font, in the green gen is more bold than the classic 5711. My collection has 2 clean factory, one hulk and one batman (126710), and a zf 15500 v2 in blue.
​​​​​​​I bought all from a Chinese that I met for the first time on aliexpress(I bought there from him a noob v11 hulk, that I traded recently), that we started a relationship and I bought many watches for some friends too. In about 2 weeks I have the watches after his check and the pics, and all went OK in all the times. He made a good job finding me a bracelet of my ap 15500 zf v2 that I broke in the buckle, maybe it was with defect and I paid only 100$ shipped ( I received yesterday) other
trusted dealers made me price 188$ or more... so I'm very happy of him. I don't make advertising, of course. I'm Italian and I live in Italy, this is not my job but only a big passion

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19

Last edited: