No announcement yet.

New 3k 5711 Green?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks - Check your QC pics properly. 3K is mixing/matching parts in case, bracelet, movement etc. My first watch was perfect (new case/CG, engraved movement and the new bracelet with short first link). However I just got QC of my 2nd order which I rejected - The case/CG was correct but had the fat first link bracelet. In fact a member posted wrist shot of a similar watch in the previous page 12. I have another 3K 5711 with fat first link, my OCD doesn't allow it to look very good on wrist
    Last edited by srhoque; 28-07-21, 14:06.

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post
      Folks - Check your QC pics properly. 3K is mixing/matching parts in case, bracelet, movement etc. My first watch was perfect (new case/CG, engraved movement and the new bracelet with short first link). However I just got QC of my 2nd order which I rejected - The case/CG was correct but had the fat first link bracelet. In fact a member posted wrist shot of a similar watch in the previous page 12. I have another 3K 5711 with fat first link, my OCD doesn't allow it to look very good on wrist
      yes I received mine with the fat first link but correct CGs as well. Li informed me that this is a batch issue so RL gang until next batch comes out I guess. No way I'm accepting a fat first link

Comment

I unfortunately made this mistake already. Received the fat first link. Very disappointed.

Comment

Can anyone make a picture of the updated correct crown guard for this V2? I definitely have received the fat first link. I have the engraved movement but I am not sure of the correct crown guard look. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
            Can anyone make a picture of the updated correct crown guard for this V2? I definitely have received the fat first link. I have the engraved movement but I am not sure of the correct crown guard look. Thanks.
            Look at page 5, I have posted QC pics

Comment

Could you upload a photo to the light to see the dial well, thank you very much

Comment

Thanks srhoque. Here is my QC. It seems I have the updated crown guard on this? Not sure. But look at the fat first link. So disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post

Thanks srhoque. Here is my QC. It seems I have the updated crown guard on this? Not sure. But look at the fat first link. So disappointing. [
                  Yep, this is the updated CG (still not 100% like gen which is slightly more sharper at the edges). Bummer its the fat link. Even I received a blue dial with old batch (fat first link), that's why I am ordering another green dial now to swap it out. Since Green dial is the latest, I was hoping it has updated everything.

Comment

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23489

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld View Post
                      DW still wrong, just received my 3k today and it’s great.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrayminor View Post

DW still wrong, just received my 3k today and it’s great.
                        Case back rotor ball bearing look different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 3K, just needs a DW and maybe a slight crown mod :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sunrayminor View Post
                            My 3K, just needs a DW and maybe a slight crown mod :-)

how do you see green? do you have reflexes as a gen? Thank you

Comment

[/url]" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

The image I posted is in regards to the post I referenced and also to @Ivan0209

Can you please share some more details/pictures so that I can forward them to my TD for them to look into it? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X