• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
They actually have both normal and (green) font for the 3k movement. I am still trying to communicate on how to order and payment. because they dont have a website at all. Its kinda like a private dealer .

Reactions: Garuda

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
They actually have both normal and (green) font for the 3k movement. I am still trying to communicate on how to order and payment. because they dont have a website at all. Its kinda like a private dealer .

could you get a picture of the regular font? interested to know if it's more bold compared to 3kf.

their anniversary date wheel is very well made. no overspray on teeth.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Got inform that DW was produced in limited quantity. So, It is expensive but the quality is undoubted, I think it is same as rolli dial. Why you guys so flurried.

eririn any chance posting some more date shots. any alignment issues?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

I am not a professional so I am not sure if this is well made or not, but the font seems to be what u guys are looking for i guess.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12

I am not a professional so I am not sure if this is well made or not, but the font seems to be what u guys are looking for i guess.

wow you move quick :thumbsup:

would love to see the side-by-side of the regular font against the 3kf version. the seller must have the 3kf to compare if they're swapping out?

the 40th anniversary font is good enough. I doubt anyone will get their hands on the genuine date wheel to scan. it's all done through online images.

if the seller is willing to sell these $100 shipped, they'll be plenty buyers.

OTF_300

24/6/16
wow you move quick :thumbsup:

would love to see the side-by-side of the regular font against the 3kf version. the seller must have the 3kf to compare if they're swapping out?

the 40th anniversary font is good enough. I doubt anyone will get their hands on the genuine date wheel to scan. it's all done through online images.

if the seller is willing to sell these $100 shipped, they'll be plenty buyers.

Good enough is not good enough, we want the best we can get otherwise where is the fun? :D

Last edited:

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
a5011136fb6491b5eb000e31c8a83855.jpg

Both 3k with correct first links, engraved movement. Just need datewheel and a small crown mod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: racingeagle

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Both 3k with correct first links, engraved movement. Just need datewheel and a small crown mod

Lovely watches, wear in good health!! I hope you are hanging out in the right circles, takes a lot of gut to wear these without starting to get attention and questions :p

OTF_300

24/6/16
a5011136fb6491b5eb000e31c8a83855.jpg

Your watches seem to have a pretty decent QC, which TD did you order from if you don't mind me asking?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Your watches seem to have a pretty decent QC, which TD did you order from if you don't mind me asking?

I think it's not up to TD's but the batch they receive from the factory. Anyway, imho it can truly be useful if the educated buyer can politely instruct their TD on avoiding reps with well known random flaws.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Finally received updated QC, approved this one. Looks like 3K is releasing the proper build batch again.

Reactions: BIONONE

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Finally received updated QC, approved this one. Looks like 3K is releasing the proper build batch again.

Do you have a better view of the 1st End link ? What's the TD if i may ask? I asked PT yesterday about it, and they said all new batch will have the fat 1st end link :/

Reactions: OTF_300

OTF_300

24/6/16
Do you have a better view of the 1st End link ? What's the TD if i may ask? I asked PT yesterday about it, and they said all new batch will have the fat 1st end link :/

Watch is looking hella clean, who’s your TD?!