• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquanaut 5168G Blue / Green by 3KF

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
On PureTime these 3KF are listed as V2. I cannot find V1 of the 3KF. Any ideas what the upgrades were to V2 on 3KF? I ordered the blue dial but when QC arrives want to ensure it is a V2.

Also, the green 3KF is not looking bad in real life pictures. Might have to get green as well!

3K v2 is the 324 clone movement with engraving. There was never a v1 of this watch model from 3K, only reason it mentions v2 is because it is using the engraved movement (considered the v2)

kevBquick

9/10/18
mod your watch the way you want. you want to spend 4k on mods....its all you. who am i to say.

sure my thoughts on it...its a waste TO ME. maybe not to some.

weight is pretty decent on this. 42mm and its wears pretty big i must say.

silly thing is they are still using the stamped stainless steel stamp from the other aquanauts. even though this is the white gold version. however nobody is going to see it since its on the back of the clasp. but for those that can see through my faux white gold watch and rubber strap from across the street already knew this.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I am hearing some chatter about potential lume mismatch on the 3KF between the hands and the dial. Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllOnRed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/19
so here is what I don’t like.
clasp when fitted does not join up when on the wrist.
Dial does not go from black to blue.

i will say it’s a beautiful piece. Stunning in person. Regardless of it not being the perfect dial. It is still really good. But ZF clasp is way better.

not sure how I’m going to go about fixing this. Maybe shaving the bottom end of where they meet.
i will say my zf 5167 does not do this.

Very nice on the wrist till I rolled it over to look.
movement is fine. Looks the part. Straps are well done. It’s much bigger than I thought. And I like this size over the 5167. The blue just grabs your attention.
My only real issue is the clasp. It won’t show in QC because it’s not on the wrist. It’s together but with one side undone per the usual. That is not different gen or rep wise.

Looks great mate, love the blue. How comfortable would you say this one is? Ive been wanting to pull the trigger on one of these, but I always wear on my left wrist, and if the pusher digs into my wrist I know I’ll never wear it out. - same reason why I’ve yet to buy the Roger Dubuis skeleton tourbillon by BBR.

Reactions: pip72

pip72

21/2/19
I just ordered from PT the 3KF 5168 Green Khaki version anybody ever find a better 22m strap?

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
Recieved mine on Thursday.
here are some first quick shots for your impressions and some brief Information sbout what i mentioned So far.
Clasp had a gap when i recieved it, but i cut the rubber strap in the way mentioned in one thread and bent the middle clasp slightly as mentioned in an other thread (thanks to the ones who shared these information to us!). That worked quite well as you can see on the pics taken of the clasp.
Color/lume of the hands and inicees have no color mismatch an are white and not greenish. But they get quite quickly a greenich lume color when you are outside in sunny weather -wish is normal for the lume and Support to be.

kevBquick

9/10/18
Looks great mate, love the blue. How comfortable would you say this one is? Ive been wanting to pull the trigger on one of these, but I always wear on my left wrist, and if the pusher digs into my wrist I know I’ll never wear it out. - same reason why I’ve yet to buy the Roger Dubuis skeleton tourbillon by BBR.

wears great. decent weight....more so than you'd think. wore it solid for 2 weeks straight. finally took it off. put a scratch on the bezel....FML.
i wear on the left wrist....it does not dig into my wrist. the rolex i'm wearing sticks out further and i have no issues. this is thin and close to the wrist.
it just flows. i have mine set with a lil tiny bit of play strap wise for summer months. I don't like it when its grips to hard. but i have more play on any rolex than
this rubber strap. my wrist is between 7-7.25' and it looks bigger than my PO omega at 43.5mm vs this 42mm. but super solid purchase.

i also bent the clasp up to fix the gap.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Recieved mine on Thursday.
here are some first quick shots for your impressions and some brief Information sbout what i mentioned So far.
Clasp had a gap when i recieved it, but i cut the rubber strap in the way mentioned in one thread and bent the middle clasp slightly as mentioned in an other thread (thanks to the ones who shared these information to us!). That worked quite well as you can see on the pics taken of the clasp.
Color/lume of the hands and inicees have no color mismatch an are white and not greenish. But they get quite quickly a greenich lume color when you are outside in sunny weather -wish is normal for the lume and Support to be.

Perfect! Blue is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk