• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PATEK 324 SC Date Wheel BIONONE KEYLOG 2.0

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Amazing, I think I need to buy the green PPF 5711 now

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: BIONONE

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
The English equivalent of a Hungarian idiom: "one's sewing the coat to the button". ????
Seriously I'm lost, would you please reply in plain English what you trying to convey? Are you saying PPF is not a good option but 3KF is?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Seriously I'm lost, would you please reply in plain English what you trying to convey? Are you saying PPF is not a good option but 3KF is?

No, no. Sorry for being unclear. I found interesting that I purchased my green 3KF 5711 before the completion of the DW and you are going to order the watch now.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
BIONONE Will they be listed at datedisk.com when ready, or are you setting up a different shop?

Last edited:
Reactions: KGZ

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Hello again! Hope you are all doing fine.

Like I already announced - we decided to come up with a little surprise for the fast once among you.

To spice up the waiting process we decided to put up two of our final prototype 40th anniversary DW's on our finished website this Friday the 15th of Oct at 19:00 GMT.

I know it is only a small droplet whilst you are all eagerly waiting for the official launch of the stock - but a first step.

You can find everything on this website:

datedisk.com

The availability on the site will be changed right at the mentioned time on the mentioned date.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
These date discs look simply incredible. Appreciate all of the dedication AND scale that you're going to be making these. You truly are a treasure to the community!

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
The DW will fit every dial that uses the native 324 SC date position - it is also suitable for PPF/ZF or PF and of course 3KF

Apologies, I'm a little confused with the above I thought the 3KF has the clone movement and PPF/ZF hS Miyota, are you saying your datewheel can work for both movements?

Reactions: SuperLory

BIONONE

28/4/17
Apologies, I'm a little confused with the above I thought the 3KF has the clone movement and PPF/ZF hS Miyota, are you saying your datewheel can work for both movements?

I was talking about the Dials as many of the buyers are building special pieces with different parts - of course the DW can‘t make magic happen and let the numbers on the 9015 spin in the opposite direction ;)

The alignment is made according to all the different dial variants i mentioned.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I was talking about the Dials as many of the buyers are building special pieces with different parts - of course the DW can‘t make magic happen and let the numbers on the 9015 spin in the opposite direction ;)

The alignment is made according to all the different dial variants i mentioned.
Thank you for that, but just to confirm this datewheel can only work with the cloned 324 movement, i.e. the movement that comes with 3KF?

BIONONE

28/4/17
Thank you for that, but just to confirm this datewheel can only work with the cloned 324 movement, i.e. the movement that comes with 3KF?

Right - it is a clone DW for a clone 324 SC movement or the gen movement of course.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Just gonna leave this here. This date disc is stunning. Still waiting on my green dial 3K to come in the mail.

jy3SMS.jpg

jy3G9W.jpg