• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PATEK 324 SC Date Wheel BIONONE KEYLOG 2.0

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Perhaps if possible you can make a list of what this datewheel will work with.

For example:

1. 3KF blue dial (regular datewheel)
2. 3KF green dial (modern font datehweel)
3. PPF ......
4. BP ....

Or will it only work with movements that are classified as 324 clone?

soliloqueen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/21
Another request: Dial-colored wheels for the 5227. This is a bit fantasy, but I always found it uncomfortable how the dial is ivory but the DW is white in the gen.

lance91

Looking Around
10/7/19
Big support from Korea - its great to see such quality piece being custom made and lucky to see it progressing well. Looking forward to the release. Many thanks for your hard efforts and count me in x2 too!

Dpap

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
20/6/13
I am in for one as well

Burbizia

29/8/20
Would likely buy one.

I read the thread 2 times, and if I understood correctly DW is almost ready... is there a sort of queue in this very topic?

Thanks and sorry if I missunderstood anything

pumpkinsoup

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/8/21
Super excited for this to finally launch! Holding off getting the 3kf green 5711 until the date font is out

patekcollector

16/8/21
Italy
Guys do you know if it is possible/difficult to change PPF movement red jewels into the violet ones (gen color)? Thanks

patekcollector

16/8/21
Italy
Guys do you know if it is possible/difficult to change PPF movement red jewels into the violet ones (gen color)? Thanks so much

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Hello everyone - after a long break to get through some personal stuff we are glad to show you some progress.

I know its been quite some time since our last official update and some may thought the project went south - but that's clearly not the case.

The date wheel is ready and the production is set up so we are abled to come up with a bigger stock as soon as possible.

As one can imagine - adjusting so many steps within the production from scratch to make everything as it should be is not the easiest part - especially when it comes to date discs and not only date wheel overlays.

Anyway - let the pictures speak for themselves ;)

now for the raw look of our date wheel compared to the stock 3KF date disc on the right - you can clearly see the increased sized of the numbers and their thickness - the whole font matches the gen and fills the date window nicely.

On a side note - 3KF settled for aluminum as their base material and chemically treated the surface to make it look white - in addition the numbers lack depth and the glossy finish.

We did the opposite by using brass and a lacquered background to print on with a glossy relief ink especially made for date discs and dials in general.

The DW will fit every dial that uses the native 324 SC date position - it is also suitable for PPF/ZF or PF and of course 3KF

As promised we also included a 40th anniversary font into our production and here is the result:

Pictures of the modern font inside the date window will follow soon.

Now for an overview:

We will open the website for purchasing in the following weeks - for now we have to act according to the progress of the production.

Just for clarification - unfortunately we are not abled to take pre-orders for now but will update the thread once everything of the website is set up.

There is one small but interesting surprise coming in the next following days - so stay tuned ;)

Best regards and thank you all for your patience - without your enthusiasm, support and interest the motivation would not be the same!

Have a great weekend.

boogieman

11/8/20
Most excellent of news!
Photos are absolutely gorgeous..
Hope all is well personally. Take care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BIONONE

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
We are greatfull for the update, these projects always run longer then anticipated, especially in the current climate.

Looking forward to ordering a couple when ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BIONONE