• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus YouTube video I came across

Mal20729

Horology Curious
11/4/21
Hey guys

Just came across this video on YouTube and wondered what people’s thoughts on the rep model would be?

I’m pretty new to all this so to me it kind of looks like the PPF not sure what version - anyway, what do you guys think?

thought the video was pretty well done also and channel generally pretty good!

https://youtu.be/faTFFSsOJ7o

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Just read the comments on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mal20729

Horology Curious
11/4/21

I was interested in hearing RWI thoughts on the breakdown. YouTube comments don’t have the same level of detail or consideration.

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I was interested in hearing RWI thoughts on the breakdown. YouTube comments don’t have the same level of detail or consideration.

Seems you were interested in being spoon fed, just keep up on your readings and you’ll find the answer.

Mal20729

Horology Curious
11/4/21

Tobel

6/7/17
Check the ppf threads to get the detailed analysis

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey guys

Just came across this video on YouTube and wondered what people’s thoughts on the rep model would be?

I’m pretty new to all this so to me it kind of looks like the PPF not sure what version - anyway, what do you guys think?

thought the video was pretty well done also and channel generally pretty good!

https://youtu.be/faTFFSsOJ7o

That video was discussed here on RWI before with the information you seek. You'll just have to search for the thread in this sub-forum.