• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Pics incoming. I've noticed this dial not only changes color depending on lighting IRL, but the cameras I've used don't really know how to capture the tones of the dial either. I haven't quite had a dial like this yet. The PPF v4 dial comes close, but this is very odd. I've edited one of the direct light photos to try and capture the greenish hue it has in direct sunlight. It's still not 100%, but very close to what it looks like.

Thanks a lot ;-)

Reactions: pip72

Mike joe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/17
Hey peeps how far out is the crown from gen on this model and is there any modder who can fix it? Thxs

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hey peeps how far out is the crown from gen on this model and is there any modder who can fix it? Thxs

The macro online pics is increasing the magnitude of this issue. When the crown is fully tight on the rep, it doesn’t seem to an issue at all (observed from wrist distance). For me the sunken moonphase (observed at some angles) and wrong side positioning of clasp and bigger issues. But then again…to each his/her own ;)

Mike joe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/17
Is there anybody that can mod the crown issue has anyone tried this yet? Thanks

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
Trusty just told me that it's out of stock ... I placed the order on 05/11 but I rejected a qc for the three crooked marker ... so now let's see when .... :(

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Trusty just told me that it's out of stock ... I placed the order on 05/11 but I rejected a qc for the three crooked marker ... so now let's see when .... :(

In the same boat,
I think a few of us rejected the same watch or at least the same batch of watches

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I just ordered mine.

What were the flaws that led you guys to reject?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
I just ordered mine.

What were the flaws that led you guys to reject?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did your TD give you an estimated time frame?

Most flaw I’ve seen is:

-misaligned date subdial hand
-crooked 3 or 9 o’clock makers

Some dials look too blue to me but not sure if it’s just mightn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pip72

21/2/19
Did your TD give you an estimated time frame?

Most flaw I’ve seen is:

-misaligned date subdial hand
-crooked 3 or 9 o’clock makers

Some dials look too blue to me but not sure if it’s just mightn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My clasp Is on backwards but the can be switch around I think.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
For those that have received their 5712, what do the pushers on the side at 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock do. One I am assuming is for the moon phase, if so, which one, probably the 4 o'clock based on other reps with this movement. What does the 8 o'clock pusher control?

How about on the gen, what do the pushers control and which ones do what function?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok I watched the video on Trusty and it appears the 4 o'clock pusher moves the moon phase as I expected. In the video he doesn't push the 8 o'clock pusher in, so I am going to assume it is non functioning.

If anyone can confirm please do. Thanks.