• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Hmm, no. Although a plane ticket to china to collect would be far cheaper than getting the real deal....!
Would you mind if I asked him to double check? Happy to pay extra for shipping etc

He doesn't even speak English. You are better with the TD here, just be a bit patient.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hey men, the dial color in the latest real life photos is awesome. I've been obsessed.

Reactions: onlyrolexes

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Ya , 8 marker is fatter than the rest , hope i can keep my eye off of it . I am grateful and cannot complain , wondering what newer versions in the future will be like .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Ya , 8 marker is fatter than the rest , hope i can keep my eye off of it . I am grateful and cannot complain , wondering what newer versions in the future will be like .

I couldn't be bothered less for the 8 marker, and still don't notice the difference. The sunken moonphase disk is way more obvious.

Reactions: tortuga368

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
5 more till my turn, hope the stock keep coming and we all can have the watch and share our reviews and photos

Reactions: onlyrolexes

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
From the latest restocking photos from my local dealer, it seems PPF is actually the one with silver pinion.

I’ll take one of someone can ship to the US lol

Good to see inventory at least coming in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
TRUSTY has just told me that the new 5711 DIAL GREEN is coming out on PPF, eager to see if the dial is as good as this 5712 !! I look forward to this release !!

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
TRUSTY has just told me that the new 5711 DIAL GREEN is coming out on PPF, eager to see if the dial is as good as this 5712 !! I look forward to this release !!

Your wording does not make any sense. Can you please rephrase?

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Hahaha yes same as AD strategy.

Unfortunately I’ve spent $4k with Li in the last 6 months and still doesn’t help haha

Lol, I have spent more than 4k so the Li just last month and this month.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Lol, I have spent more than 4k so the Li just last month and this month.

Haha and here we are wondering why Rolex and patek trying to shut these factories down lol

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Haha and here we are wondering why Rolex and patek trying to shut these factories down lol

To me there's no conflict. I myself have bunch of Gen and Rep, especially the IWC 5007, firstly rep then gen after few months. If I really like the particular model I will get the gen regardless; if I don't like it much, I won't even get the rep to begin with. At least for customers like me, they are not losing any business.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
To me there's no conflict. I myself have bunch of Gen and Rep, especially the IWC 5007, firstly rep then gen after few months. If I really like the particular model I will get the gen regardless; if I don't like it much, I won't even get the rep to begin with. At least for customers like me, they are not losing any business.

To you yes but to them, they’re losing intellectual property.

I’m in the same boat with you. I actually prefer GEN but I cannot get the great ones at Msrp so I turn to reps. I also like reps so I can wear the gen in my hone town but wear reps when I travel.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Just got a note from Andrew - The Green 5712 is officially de-listed. According to him, Green only made a few prototype samples (didn't have enough), has been rebranded as the PPF now.

Reactions: pip72

pip72

21/2/19
Just got a note from Andrew - The Green 5712 is officially de-listed. According to him, Green only made a few prototype samples (didn't have enough), has been rebranded as the PPF now.

Thank got a switched my order with the TD when I heard Green was having issues.