• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

nycwatchguy1989

15/1/16
East Coast
ZGDWwj.jpg
[/url]

[/QUOTE]

I'm completely blown away by this. The color looks insanely good and this rep just went to the top of my list. Enjoy your new piece sir!

Reactions: tortuga368

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Ok I'll just summarize what he said in the video

The watch is made by a unknown factory then the unknown factory sold it to Green Factory and wanted to sell the watch under Green Factory branding. But Green met with some internal problems so the same factory offered the watch to PPF and now is being sold under the PPF brand name. No changes or upgrades to the piece. The green and ppf 5712 is the same

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Thank you good sir!

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Mine arrived. Pleased but don’t have tools to size the bracelet. Had to order a kit on Amazon

MrReuben

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/20
Long time lurker, first time posting.

So would you guys recommend waiting for the transition from GREEN > PPF to purchase one of these? Or is that transition just on paper and the supply chain isn't affected. I'm a bit confused because it's still on TT's site as GREEN factory but everyone is saying PPF is providing them now.

So I'm wondering, do you think trustytime have an inventory of GREEN examples (since they haven't taken down the listing) or if you place an order they just source one through PPF? Thanks in advance, don't want to be stuck without one of these, it's one of the best reps I've ever seen.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
so, accoring to the video, there is an unknow factory selling under previouly GREEN, now PPF, still the same factory making the 5712, just under different big names

So would you guys recommend waiting for the transition from GREEN > PPF to purchase one of these? Or is that transition just on paper and the supply chain isn't affected. I'm a bit confused because it's still on TT's site as GREEN factory but everyone is saying PPF is providing them now.

So I'm wondering, do you think trustytime have an inventory of GREEN examples (since they haven't taken down the listing) or if you place an order they just source one through PPF? Thanks in advance, don't want to be stuck without one of these, it's one of the best reps I've ever seen.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16

I have order the Green from Trustytime and Andrew say he will be giving the PPF one as No more Green ones and the PPF is issuing behalf of Green. So all will be just PPF for now.

kombazz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/14
Hour mark 8 o’clock fatter than others!!! Am I wrong?

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Yep, you’re most likely wrong mate.
It’s just light reflection, I can’t see anything like that in all the other pictures previously posted

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18

I'm completely blown away by this. The color looks insanely good and this rep just went to the top of my list. Enjoy your new piece sir!

[/QUOTE]

Finally someone know how I felt when I received mine. Reps like AP 15710 or noob 4130 might be 99% perfect out of box, but this 5712 is mind blowing, the design, the color and how it reflect light. It's beyond just simply rep vs gen.

Reactions: tortuga368

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
I think the maker so mysterious and the only who make the correct shade of blue nautilus dial not the slate 5711 but the 5712 dial in the v0.1 , maybe the maker team came from Patek company itself, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asuwere

2/6/19

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

The lume channels in 6 and 8 both look a little wider. It's like that in my QC photos under different lighting and angles plus I see it on the 5712 at trustytime. Not a deal breaker, though.

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
I sent that video to my TD who obviously speaks mandarin and he said “Not PPF selling green factory watch, it’s PPF compare with greenF”. Hopefully some TDs re list this watch on their website with the correct information so that we can gain some clarity soon.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
The hands lume doesn’t match in the outdoor shots I’ve seen. Looks like ARFs white lume where as the markers look slightly creamier. Indoor shots look ok. Why do they never get Patek hands right. Marker surrounds too angular too. At this price I’m going to be picky. I see no reason why this costs more than $498!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk