• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

customclout

Known Member
16/10/18
Does anyone know what the f00k is going on with the dial. Is it same green maker or nah?

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
The pic posted by MFK doesn’t show any hint of green/turquoise like the ones posted by nirvana.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
Finally things started moving

dae3fce2e9c14122364051c9a43e1eda.jpg

543b70aa093b601addffa4591f8b5d59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What TD buddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
so this happened today...comments to come later, but the pics really say it better than I can...pics before caseback (and including) are indoor, after are outdoor. Suffice it to say that it's my favorite rep.

I wasn't able to fully compare bracelet to my PPF 5711 since it's getting serviced, but comparing just spare links of both, the 5712 links feel slightly more substantial than the 5711. I could actually discern a slight weight difference holding two links of each in each hand...was pleasantly surprised because I always felt the PPF bracelet was a bit light, even slightly flimsy feeling...

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
Ordered from Li (Jtime) at the beginning of the month about a week or so before the raids

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
Ok I'll just summarize what he said in the video

The watch is made by a unknown factory then the unknown factory sold it to Green Factory and wanted to sell the watch under Green Factory branding. But Green met with some internal problems so the same factory offered the watch to PPF and now is being sold under the PPF brand name. No changes or upgrades to the piece. The green and ppf 5712 is the same

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
Ok I'll just summarize what he said in the video

The watch is made by a unknown factory then the unknown factory sold it to Green Factory and wanted to sell the watch under Green Factory branding. But Green met with some internal problems so the same factory offered the watch to PPF and now is being sold under the PPF brand name. No changes or upgrades to the piece. The green and ppf 5712 is the same

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir.
Value information.
Much appreciated!

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
so this happened today...comments to come later, but the pics really say it better than I can...pics before caseback (and including) are indoor, after are outdoor. Suffice it to say that it's my favorite rep.

I wasn't able to fully compare bracelet to my PPF 5711 since it's getting serviced, but comparing just spare links of both, the 5712 links feel slightly more substantial than the 5711. I could actually discern a slight weight difference holding two links of each in each hand...was pleasantly surprised because I always felt the PPF bracelet was a bit light, even slightly flimsy feeling...

Is the rotor noisy?

pip72

21/2/19

Is this the PPF version?

Reactions: racingeagle