• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
There's a problem with the factories that have been raided...

Just need to get the “right” TD ;). Trusty is providing QC pics within 1/2 days, myself and another member here got QC pics right away. Before Andrew, I spoke with 2 other TDs, they gave me BS about delays in QC because of raids (maybe there is truth to it but looks like Trusty’s stock supplier is not impacted)

Nutforwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
Heads up on the QC process at trusty. Have them double check the running hands. They have sent me 2 watches that have ticking skips

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
I heard green factory passed the raids and they have no issues with production . Hope all is back to normal soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pip72

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Please........more pics!!!!!!!!

Thank youuuuu

Reactions: nnts8

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
I’m a patient man but I can’t help but feel pissed off that I ordered on the morning and I’m still waiting for QCs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pip72

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
I noticed the power reserve is actually pretty low on this one. Last worn around 8pm on Thursday, switched to another watch on Friday, picked up the 5712 again on Saturday and saw the time stopped at 4pm Friday. This is without any manual winding. But if you wear it daily, then no problem, just never had a watch stopped on me without 1 day of wearing.

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I noticed the power reserve is actually pretty low on this one. Last worn around 8pm on Thursday, switched to another watch on Friday, picked up the 5712 again on Saturday and saw the time stopped at 4pm Friday. This is without any manual winding. But if you wear it daily, then no problem, just never had a watch stopped on me without 1 day of wearing.
It might need a service, like all rep watches is a bit of a lottery when they were assembled in not controlled environments.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
It might need a service, like all rep watches is a bit of a lottery when they were assembled in not controlled environments.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I doubt that tho, the accuracy on my sample is consistent and amplitude is 269 degrees on the timegrapher. I look forward to hear from other owners when more people got theirs.

Steffhollanda

Looking Around
10/10/19
+ Number deleted by staff - no posting personal information on an open forum.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Last edited by a moderator: