• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
What is the difference?

GF = nice rep watch
PF = fantasy watch

the important thing is that you like it :)
I hope you ordered PF and especially paid for a PF

Last edited:

Nutforwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
Yes i did get what i paid for. But i did also send trusty the exact link to the new watch so i expected the exact one i ordered and was happy to pay there price. Like i said need a sense of humor in this hobby. Trusty has been spotty on the QC lest few have all had sweep hand issues easily spotted if you take a minute to watch the movement.
anyway I’m pleased. It’s solid and looks really nice.

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
My approved QC pics. Ordered yesterday, got pics today (Trusty). For those on the fence, go for it. This is the best TWENTY - SEVEN 26 JEWELS movement out in the market :thumbup::thumbup:

ZEqGmY.jpg
ZEqSPD.jpg
ZEqfcs.jpg

You won't able to see the incorrect fonts with naked eyes. Trust me, I tried.

Reactions: thimo97

Nutforwatches

5/2/21
I just don’t see it. I think when talking about small but important details like we are discussing. Specificity is appreciated. Let’s dive deeper. I’m interested

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Yes i did get what i paid for. But i did also send trusty the exact link to the new watch so i expected the exact one i ordered and was happy to pay there price. Like i said need a sense of humor in this hobby. Trusty has been spotty on the QC lest few have all had sweep hand issues easily spotted if you take a minute to watch the movement.
anyway I’m pleased. It’s solid and looks really nice.

Congrats on your new watch and glad to hear you like it. But as said above, this isn't the GREEN factory model we've been talking about.

Reactions: Nutforwatches

srhoque

28/11/18
You won't able to see the incorrect fonts with naked eyes. Trust me, I tried.

Yeah, I believe it. Nobody would know unless you know it exists and go looking for it. It doesn’t bother me at all.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
No one will come asking you to take off your watch and let them see it. mainly are just a glance and say "nice watch you have" and cheers to the beers and chick's and party time.
:punk::punk::punk:

Reactions: pirate949

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Anyone have any idea if wanna take off the link to adjustment the wrist size is it the same way as the ppf ones like the 5711?

Reactions: Nutforwatches

Nutforwatches

5/2/21
Anyone have any idea if wanna take off the link to adjustment the wrist size is it the same way as the ppf ones like the 5711?

I also wondered about this. I searched the patek forum but did not see this thread. Can you tell me the name so i can read? Thanks

srhoque

28/11/18

All my other SS Patek reps (whether PF or PPF) have the same mechanism to remove bracelet link pins (Use the small hammer from a watch kit and gently hit it down to the other side). From all the pics I have seen, the GRF is the same way.