• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I didn’t think so at first either but it’s showing up under the new products for this month. I reached out to confirm the price

Cool, thank you.

Could be too good to be true.

If it is the newest version, at that price point, below my arbitrary $500 threshold, I think it'll sway me :D:D

Reactions: Nutforwatches

Nutforwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
My normal TD is trusty. When i saw this thread i email the request out with the link and made the purchase on the 3rd. Shipping is a mess right now. So i just wait

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
Cool, thank you.

Could be too good to be true.

If it is the newest version, at that price point, below my arbitrary $500 threshold, I think it'll sway me :D:D

Agreed, If this is the same watch that was released over on PureTime then $438 is a very reasonable and I will be picking it up ASAP!

Reactions: P..DR..D

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
how is trusty selling it for 438 when all the others are 688?

​​​if it's 438 then im getting one asap!!

Nutforwatches

5/2/21
Let’s see what trusty replies to the inquiry. Again i sent the link from puretime so i am expecting that model. We’ll see. The rep game requires a sense of humor

ardi12

Known Member
10/12/15
Trusty website now shows it for $688. Very interesting. I ordered it last night through them through email and custom order (it was not on their website) and I was told it would be $688 plus $35 shipping, but they do have a 5% (trusty5 is the code) discount. I wonder if anyone was able to order it for $438.

Reactions: leo6929

Watyouseek

15/4/21
Let’s see what trusty replies to the inquiry. Again i sent the link from puretime so i am expecting that model. We’ll see. The rep game requires a sense of humor

Prices are 688 now at trusty , perhaps it was just a pricing error, I wonder if anyone ordered at the 438 price ????

Nutforwatches

5/2/21

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
god damn it,seen trusty update it to 688,but then Mr xi laou on weidian has it for 4000 yuan,so it looks like the TDs are overcharging by a lot

ongwoeiteck

Horology Curious
15/6/20
god damn it,seen trusty update it to 688,but then Mr xi laou on weidian has it for 4000 yuan,so it looks like the TDs are overcharging by a lot

How’s the QC from Weidian? Are they as rigorous as Trusty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I think it won’t arrive.

noooooo.. you can't be serious.

It normally takes only 2 weeks for TD package to arrive in normal situations.

With COVID19? I have ever seen a report of only 1000 lost packages per month. They usually come through though......some people wait up to 6 months, I think they're still waiting now.