• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
I heard from trusty that if order now will take 1 to 2 weeks for the stock and QC to arrive.

So I guess by the time the 1st batch of stock out, will be in mid of April. I guess.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I would have probably bought this but the fake power reserve is a deal breaker for me. That being said that is a beautiful piece.
I agree.. Or lower the price to around $500. At this price range is sitting at the same as cloned movements.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
Looks like it won’t be long before we have QC pics to look at with orders going to puretime and mine to Jtime, which I’m also happy to share. I’ve never ordered from PT but I have many times from Li so as long as history repeats, it’ll be in my hands 8 days from the time I green light. And it probably sounds pretty silly but as I stated in an earlier post, I know I’ve overpaid, but I also find myself not caring as long as what shows up looks at least as good as the few pictures and videos available

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

reklamezonen

30/7/13
I also ordered from Jtime but it will take up to 2 weeks before QC.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I asked a dealer who also told me that this piece is out of stock. Looks like the Chinese population is crazy about this piece...

reklamezonen

30/7/13
Li told me that the release date is 10 th of This month.

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Is it possible to swap the rep dial for a Gen dial?

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Noticed there appears to be two dial versions in gen...one with thinner font and one with thicker that looks like this rep. I also see they added larger dots for the hour markers.

Anyone else knowledgeable about gen (not that it matters and I am buying this anyway)

5712.png

mindthegap

Known Member
Patron
26/1/21
Will be interesting to see where the thickness comes from, midcase, caseback etc. Seeing as how I wear my watches tight I am hoping for the caseback!

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Any other videos available I cannot seem to get the Youku video to play.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Noticed there appears to be two dial versions in gen...one with thinner font and one with thicker that looks like this rep. I also see they added larger dots for the hour markers.

Anyone else knowledgeable about gen (not that it matters and I am buying this anyway)

5712.png

There’s probably 3 additional gen versions for all we know. Not sure why anyone would want to stare at gen pics on line to work out gen vs rep difference on a watch that you’ll never see irl. More likely to see a unicorn

Sent from the RWI App

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
There’s probably 3 additional gen versions for all we know. Not sure why anyone would want to stare at gen pics on line to work out gen vs rep difference on a watch that you’ll never see irl. More likely to see a unicorn

Sent from the RWI App

LOL!! Spot on comment though. I am yet to see a 5712 gen on the streets (almost impossible to purchase from AD)

kevBquick

9/10/18
LOL!! Spot on comment though. I am yet to see a 5712 gen on the streets (almost impossible to purchase from AD)

So true and even more true now.....

Well as Patek announced...they are no longer selling watches for the near future. Have turned all their ADs into Service Salons or something to that nature.
I am too lazy but the CEO sighted that after the 5711 tripled in value after they announced the ceasing of it....that was not the intention but to get people to buy other pieces.
He said that have at least a decades worth of watches to fill from orders. They are continuing to produce watches....just no sales. I'm sure this will raise values even higher.
Since nothing is for sale at the moment.

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
So true and even more true now.....

Well as Patek announced...they are no longer selling watches for the near future. Have turned all their ADs into Service Salons or something to that nature.
I am too lazy but the CEO sighted that after the 5711 tripled in value after they announced the ceasing of it....that was not the intention but to get people to buy other pieces.
He said that have at least a decades worth of watches to fill from orders. They are continuing to produce watches....just no sales. I'm sure this will raise values even higher.
Since nothing is for sale at the moment.

When was that article released...