• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Still haven't get it for yourself?

I finally got QC and approved it so it’s just waiting for the long trek to get it stateside :)

2304a002a5cd852758d16bd0ac3d416c.jpg
b5841f0362872675af499df45bdbe938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: pip72

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
So I received my “green maker” 5712 yesterday and it looks amazing. Approved QC and all but when it arrived the watch doesn’t work… neither winding or motion gets it going. I know my TD will replace it but I’m wondering if there’s anyone stateside willing to service and repair it here so I don’t have to wait months to wear it.

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
So I received my “green maker” 5712 yesterday and it looks amazing. Approved QC and all but when it arrived the watch doesn’t work… neither winding or motion gets it going. I know my TD will replace it but I’m wondering if there’s anyone stateside willing to service and repair it here so I don’t have to wait months to wear it.

I had this happen once with a Noob Daytona...it literally took me 5 minutes of straight winding/shaking to jump start it and now it’s been working issue free for almost a year. Not saying this will fix yours but worth a shot.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

You should have gone with the PPF version :D Joke aside, try doing a full winding (20+ turns) and some shaking. Maybe you have already tried, but worth mentioning...

Reactions: onlyrolexes

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Those who are still waiting can you post your wait time so far and TD?

I ordered a week or 10 days after the raids

Ordered April 15th, received QC May 25th via JTime so roughly 6 weeks.

This batch seems perfect to me - also good timegrapher. The batch from previous week @kang_salvatore posted seems like it had misaligned date hand and slanted indices.

Last edited:
Reactions: pip72

pip72

21/2/19
pip72 the shot without the sun glaring in it, looks GEN! dial color is best yet for
A nautilus!

The color of the dial is truly amazing.it is very dynamic, it changes from blue-grey and almost black at certain angles and then to dark teal or turquoise green in different lighting settings especially against the ocean. In direct sunlight, it turns a silver burst which is almost blinding. It is incomprehensible and mind-boggling to look at and will cause cognitive dissonance if looked at for too long.

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium

This batch seems perfect to me - also good timegrapher. The batch from previous week @kang_salvatore posted seems like it had misaligned date hand and slanted indices.

Ordered the 16th, May. Was told there was 10+ people before me in line, but I think that list has moved up to number 5 or so? TD: Jtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
You should have gone with the PPF version :D Joke aside, try doing a full winding (20+ turns) and some shaking. Maybe you have already tried, but worth mentioning...

Definitely tried that. Anyone suggest someone who can fix this or should I just send it back?

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Definitely tried that. Anyone suggest someone who can fix this or should I just send it back?

I would get it checked out by a competent local watchmaker first. Sending it back to China and waiting again, for the new watch is very time consuming and stressful. If it can be fixed from a simple servicing, which it will need one anyway - eventually. It just saves a whole lot of hassles.

Reactions: pip72 and P..DR..D

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20

Ordered on April 16th from Trusty, still waiting for my QCs with no positive update.

Reactions: onlyrolexes