• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
I'm secretly hoping they update this same dial color on the 5711 since PPF is picking it up. I love the 5712 but it would be awesome to have both!

Reactions: SuperLory

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Looks like the same watch to me but that Chinese says ppf…

What the price now is the question :D will they lower it? :D :D

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
This is evident by the insane amount of want to buy ads for Noob daytonas. Everybody wants one and is in panic buying mode yourself included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes myself included BECAUSE, as I mentioned in my private message to you, I needed one in time for my father’s 65th birthday, which is soon and would be over before the factories reopened.

You seem to think that you are special because you have 4 FAKE Rolexes. I hate to burst your bubble buddy but we are discussing replica watches and the noob Daytona was one of the most common replica watches sold. Get off your high horse and come back down to reality my friend. Stop acting like you are the resident expert on the replica watch industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
GREEN watch head with PPF bracelet would be awesome!

Back on topic:

Agreed! If this is in fact the same movement and dial this could be a great thing for the rep bc i greatly believe that PPFs build quality for the nautilus line of watches would far exceed the ones that would have been made by GREEN. Ofc that’s only based off of my experience handling the PPF 5711 (never had the opportunity to hold a GREEN factory 5712 in hand)

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Back on topic:

Agreed! If this is in fact the same movement and dial this could be a great thing for the rep bc i greatly believe that PPFs build quality for the nautilus line of watches would far exceed the ones that would have been made by GREEN. Ofc that’s only based off of my experience handling the PPF 5711 (never had the opportunity to hold a GREEN factory 5712 in hand)

I had the PPF 5711 before, as well as gen 5726. PPF bracelet is better, but far exceed? definitely not. More like 75% vs 80%. Tho any improvement even 1% is welcome!

asuwere

2/6/19
I had the PPF 5711 before, as well as gen 5726. PPF bracelet is better, but far exceed? definitely not. More like 75% vs 80%. Tho any improvement even 1% is welcome!

PPF is probably just supplying the labor for now. Green already most likely sourced all the components and just needs some experienced workers for assembly. That makes me think Green is indeed finished. It's not like PPF will stop making it and they know it.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Yes myself included BECAUSE, as I mentioned in my private message to you, I needed one in time for my father’s 65th birthday, which is soon and would be over before the factories reopened.

You seem to think that you are special because you have 4 FAKE Rolexes. I hate to burst your bubble buddy but we are discussing replica watches and the noob Daytona was one of the most common replica watches sold. Get off your high horse and come back down to reality my friend. Stop acting like you are the resident expert on the replica watch industry.

Lol I hate to burst YOUR bubble have multiple gen sport rolexes :) I’m waiting for my AD to allocate me the watches I want but of course it’s not easy at the moment. And guess what? I LOVE my "FAKE" Rolex just as much. What's your point? I'm not the one DMing people making up stories to try and buy a - "FAKE" Rolex in your words.

I love both gens and reps - I wear my gens when it’s appropriate and I wear reps when I’m on vacation or if I’m waiting for an allocation of a watch I want. I think you’re butt hurt that I am not willing to sell you one.

My reality is pretty clear :) but thanks for asking!

Goodluck on your search! Come up with a better story next time perhaps to get way you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Keylog74

14/6/13
A Chinese dealer told me that this new ppf release is not the same with the green factory.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
What I heard was PPF will be issuing and selling on behalf of Green Factory.

Previously what we was told is PPF made it and Green Factory help to selling it. May be now it back to the PPF self made and sell. I Guessed.

Reactions: pip72

srhoque

28/11/18
What I heard was GREEN made it, sold it to PPF who then sold it back to GREEN at a profit and hence the price is so high at $600+. Now Green is selling to Blue factory which will release watch sometime soon.

Seriously guys - so much speculation going :hehehe:

Reactions: BlackJaguar

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
What I heard was GREEN made it, sold it to PPF who then sold it back to GREEN at a profit

you're trying to say that the factories are scamming each other off and we're paying the price???

f7325efa823d31c6a00c7bc8b55229db.gif

Reactions: srhoque

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
So it the same watch but resale the stock here and there and still jet up the price n earn from us. :hehehe: