• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
who got the watch could you kindly show us more pictures? thank you ;-)

Yessss

We need more photos including side profiles.

Also how is the bracelet? If anyone has gen or PPF can you compare bracelet to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: bancan97

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The differences between 5712s model

Power reserve:
Early model - 1 dot
later model - 2 dots

Fonts:
Early model has thinner fonts than later model

Moon phase:
Later model has bigger stars (only stars) than early model

There is actually a third dial variant also.

Junkozenn

Looking Around
5/4/21
Hi for those who got it already, do the white lume markers look very obviously off and too stark white compared to the gen off white greenish colour ? Thanks

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Yessss

We need more photos including side profiles.

Also how is the bracelet? If anyone has gen or PPF can you compare bracelet to that?

Bracelet is of course nowhere near gen, I've commented on this few pages back. Edge is sharper than PPF's, but still not bad. Typical what you will expect from high-end rep.

Reactions: onlyrolexes

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Hi for those who got it already, do the white lume markers look very obviously off and too stark white compared to the gen off white greenish colour ? Thanks

Lume is plain white like A4 printing paper. But obviously off? Don't think so, I myself have never thought of this part at least. It's one of the least things you will notice compare to other tells such as the sunken moon disk.

Last edited:

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Bracelet is of course nowhere near gen, I've commented on this few pages back. Edge is sharper than PPF's, but still not bad. Typical what you will expect from high-end rep.

Thanks for the feedback that’s very encouraging!

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
By way of an update, no news here from Puretime. Haven’t bothered to chase them but wanted to let you guys know I haven’t forgotten about this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I ordered one 1 week ago...waiting qc

Reactions: pip72

Max23

9/3/20
Same here. Got a message from PT yesterday stating that the factories are still closed and they haven't managed to source the watch yet. So, we just need to be patient ....

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
bab8b7b4cdece83d0263bebfd6ac0c79.png

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
I’m a bit confused about who actually makes this watch. Trusty shows green maker but pure time and Jtime say Geen Maker. I suppose it could be a typo...

Terrible news none the less.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Well needless to say, anyone wants to M2M sale one of these I’m in the market ????

Probably will have to cancel my order with J time

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
I wonder how many orders placed for the 5712 and pending now! I am sure it is green factory. I would assume TDs will refund or alternatively offer a substitute watch from available factories.

Also now that noob will cease to exist along with their super clone 4130 movement. It would be a huge step back for the rep business .

It will be a long hiatus i guess .

Reactions: LebronXiJames

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
surely someone high up in the chain at the these factories will just open up a new factory name if they can source all the parts.there's too much money to be made.

If noob stay closed I just hope vsf will get the clone 4130 movement and start making Daytona's.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
surely someone high up in the chain at the these factories will just open up a new factory name if they can source all the parts.there's too much money to be made.

If noob stay closed I just hope vsf will get the clone 4130 movement and start making Daytona's.

Most likely but can take some time (a year or more) to purchase new equipment and hire people again and start the process again. If vsf takes over it’ll be a little faster but there are a lot of unknowns. What we DO know is there won’t be any new NOOB Daytona’s for a while. I was lucky enough to buy 3 last month (final one should arrive today) but other than that it’s over for a long time.