• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

mindthegap

Known Member
Patron
26/1/21
so how is that PR working....i know its not really a functional item but i'm seeing it in different positions in the pics.

The PR indicator will move based on the minute and hours hand rotation so it will fluctuate throughout the day automatically giving the illusion that the power reserve is always changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Z7ReeL.jpg

I believe it was the white balance being inaccurate on my phone. Few hours into the morning here and the dial color stays dark blue. This baby is awesome under daylight. A week earlier there's no way I would believe this is a rep!

Amazing picture, daylight make this dial look do gen like

Can you post more daylight pics in different angles?

Thanks

Reactions: pip72

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
nirvana0002 thanks for all the great photos! have something to really look forward to once the whole raid situation calms down...

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Z7ReeL.jpg

I believe it was the white balance being inaccurate on my phone. Few hours into the morning here and the dial color stays dark blue. This baby is awesome under daylight. A week earlier there's no way I would believe this is a rep!

Thanks! Awesome photo, just the last push I needed to place my order.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Z7ReeL.jpg

Amazing ! Massive congrats ! The AR looks sharp , usually that’s a let down from factories... Not sure if ones needs to have a 2 AR job on those...

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Amazing ! Massive congrats ! The AR looks sharp , usually that’s a let down from factories... Not sure if ones needs to have a 2 AR job on those...

Huh, I am not sure if either rep or gen has AR. At least not crazy like the gen IWC or Omega's, which nearly makes the crystals invisible. But I am satisfied with what the 5712 offers.

Last edited:

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Got a reply from Jennifer from puretime , she told me that they r moving offices hence the delay .

Heard qc labs got raided badly this time .

Reactions: pip72 and P..DR..D

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Just send them an email, I never rely on TD web sites, most TDs will be able to access it

It is not posted in trusty’s website thats why i got it from purtime . Otherwise wouldve went for trusty