New 5712 rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate post.
    Last edited by grillbrill; 18-09-21, 16:23.

Comment

Originally posted by grillbrill View Post
      Duplicate post.
      Thanks that explained it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by LebronXiJames View Post

If you could sure the ebay link I would greatly appreciate it mate. Cheers
        Most mall watchmaker type places have spare pins. Just take bracelet/clasp only and they should be able to fix it. Good luck.

Comment

How is the printing of the dots these days?

Comment

Here's mine (still a work in progress with Spongebob ) - index bevelling, crown recession, closing the moonphase gap slightly. Can't wait for it to finish!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottymagic View Post
              Here's mine (still a work in progress with Spongebob ) - index bevelling, crown recession, closing the moonphase gap slightly. Can't wait for it to finish!

Is there any watchmaker in Germany/EU who can do these mods? Does anyone knows anything?

Comment

Scottymagic Sorry for my ignorance but can the index bevelling make the indeces shinier from a wrist distance or just make the indeces more good looking under the magnifying glass?
                Last edited by grillbrill; 19-09-21, 11:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnluuda View Post

Is there any watchmaker in Germany/EU who can do these mods? Does anyone knows anything?
                  Domi.
                  GEN - Universal Geneve: Golden Janus; Breguet: Type XX Aeronavale; Girard-Perregaux: WW.TC; Rolex: Daytona, Datejust
                  REP - PP Nautilus 5711 blu - AP Fc sub - Rlx Sub 1680 rosso

Comment

Delete
                    Last edited by Richmardmille; 19-09-21, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottymagic View Post

Put a tiffany stamp! it's already at SpongeBob! Your so lucky

Comment

What’s index bevelling?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post
                          What’s index bevelling?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                          From 5:50 of this video you can see the bevel difference between the gen and rep Nautilus indices. I'm guessing this is one of the reasons why gen indices look bright and shiny from most viewing angles as compared to reps'. I'm also guessing index bevelling makes the shape of index edges genlike. However, I'm not an expert in this topic so I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by grillbrill View Post

From 5:50 of this video you can see the bevel difference between the gen and rep Nautilus indices. I'm guessing this is one of the reasons why gen indices look bright and shiny from most viewing angles as compared to reps'. I'm also guessing index bevelling makes the shape of index edges genlike. However, I'm not an expert in this topic so I might be wrong.
                            About colors...5712 is the best!!!

Comment

Yep, rep 5712 dial color is killer. I'd say the same even if I had never seen a photo of the gen.

Comment

All done

Comment

Working...
                                X