• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I've just rejected the ZF v2 clone movement QC I ordered. Beat error was 6.3ms on a full wind. Also, the date would not advance via manual pressing of the pusher.

I also got QC pics for the SW Factory dial, but the TD stated he will try to exchange with the factory due to dots being missing at 5 and 7. He was reluctant to even share these, but just wanted to give me an update.

zuvm7p.jpg

zuvi8b.jpg

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I also got QC pics for the SW Factory dial, but the TD stated he will try to exchange with the factory due to dots being missing at 5 and 7. He was reluctant to even share these, but just wanted to give me an update.

zuvm7p.jpg
I ordered my sw dial from hkrwatch (wechat). He told me that all of the current batch sw dials have that missing dots at 25 and 35, and the excess dots in the seconds subdial and under the 12 markers.

He told me to wait for the release of an updated sw dial or a buff version. He expects them to be released after the current covid lockdown.

Kosher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/22
I ordered my sw dial from hkrwatch (wechat). He told me that all of the current batch sw dials have that missing dots at 25 and 35, and the excess dots in the seconds subdial and under the 12 markers.

He told me to wait for the release of an updated sw dial or a buff version. He expects them to be released after the current covid lockdown.
Got the contact?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Got the contact?
As stated in the contact. HKRwatch on WeChat. Please be aware. He is NOT a TD on this forum. The forum rules and regulations don’t apply to a non-TD. If you proceed, it’s on your own risk.

Although my personal experience with him so far has been good.

Kosher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/22
So i got some feedback from my TD about what caused the change at the engraving:

¨Actually, that's because many customers complained that the font engraving was too thick. So the factory changed to laser engraving which is not cheap printing so the font is not so thick.¨

I believe that laser engraving looks nothing near gen engraving

bru8131

Horology Curious
12/4/23
NA
Has any have ordered the grey version dial of this 5712 with stainless bracelet, it is listed on many TD websites as "5712G" from GRF.