X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 5712 rep?

Saw this on wechat
    movement is definitely rep

Definitely rep, looks thinner than the PF.
    Have to check it better.
    I’d like to see if the micro rotor is working and if it is real moon phase.
    It doesn’t look bad

Comment

Blue color seems pretty good

Comment

Definitely rep, looks thinner than the PF.
        Have to check it better.
        I’d like to see if the micro rotor is working and if it is real moon phase.
        It doesn’t look bad

Comment

New factory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a PF v2, releasing in 2 weeks. 9.3mm thick, confirmed with my TDs

Comment

Very interesting! The movement should be a seagull microrotor decorated. Seagull has this exact movement. No Td link yet?
              A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Let’s hope it will have all the complications working...

Comment

Looks pretty good. I'm doubtful it's a real moonphase though. Crossing fingers!

Comment

This is a massive massive improvement over the PFv1, (if this actually coming from them) which had many many problems. A few that catch my eye is obviously the back actually has a micro rotor and dosnt look like hot garbage. They seemingly fixed the dial placement, so the indices look correct, they also fixed the size of the moon in the moon phase, which was smaller in the v1.

I'd be very interested to see the movement and how they adapted it get all the complications working. In the v1 everything worked but it was made sloppily.

Comment

this is hella beautiful, 5712 is my favorite model of all time, of all function works, I'll be getting one for sure

Comment

Well for a start the dial layout seems correct. I doubt any of the complication will work (maybe the PR if we are lucky).

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

If this movement they using ( which I think is ) everything should work!

A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

If I watched the vid correctly, it looks the PR moves but it moves with the time (almost like a 24 hand). Both pushers at the bottom works to adjust the date (left) and moon phase wheel (right). I can't read Chinese, so I'm not sure if the moon phase actually works like a moon phase..

http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTExMj...c00ce6a02d4665

Last edited by philwongnz; 28-03-21, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by philwongnz View Post
                              If I watched the vid correctly, it looks the PR moves but it moves with the time (almost like a 24 hand). Both pushers at the bottom works to adjust the date (left) and moon phase wheel (right). I can't read Chinese, so I'm not sure if the moon phase actually works like a moon phase..

http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTExMj...c00ce6a02d4665

this is amazing!

Comment

Working...
                              X