• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3KF Case mod and Date Wheel mod

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Excited about progress, keep them coming!!

I think you should do a 5712 as well :D

Last edited:
Reactions: LebronXiJames

SchittsforBrains

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/2/21
Hey guys, so... the factory I’m working with in Guangzhou had their factory raided, I’ve been told production schedules have been pushed back for most clients.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Hey guys, so... the factory I’m working with in Guangzhou had their factory raided, I’ve been told production schedules have been pushed back for most clients.

dont give up please, seriously just be patient we all are and will most definitely financially support your endeavours keep feeding the thread with ideas so the guys here in the know will help you perfect your project.

thank you so much

segushi

Looking Around
4/12/17
fire007 200% agree. I'm in too, please tell us what you need so we can help ! This project has to go live !

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

Understood, but I am sure folks serious about this wouldn't mind waiting at all. Keep up the work, this is a very promising project and I am looking forward to it. Now that BIONONE has started the DW project to go with this, this could be a major step towards getting a very good rep of the 5711. If project cost escalates and you need some backing from members (like a gofundme or kickstarter), please do consider that idea.

SKnight

8/7/19
Understood, but I am sure folks serious about this wouldn't mind waiting at all. Keep up the work, this is a very promising project and I am looking forward to it. Now that BIONONE has started the DW project to go with this, this could be a major step towards getting a very good rep of the 5711. If project cost escalates and you need some backing from members (like a gofundme or kickstarter), please do consider that idea.

I second that.
Please keep up the good work. I'm sure I speak on on behalf of the members here when I say you have our full support.

Cheers