• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Artisans De Geneve Patek - Perfect

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
... but with royal oak hands

BUUUTT -- with the obscene waitlist and discontinuation of the 5711, a conniving craftsman of some skill could ...

Get a manufacturer to produce a few dozen case sets, add some bells and whistles, a little glitz, a little glam, some personalization and sell these puppies for $30k. There's one born every second.

And on the ADG "Pearl Project," the midlinks should be gold or carbon. I'm shocked at the laziness to the keep the bracelet stock. Irreparably shocked.

The Infinite

Horology Curious
26/9/20
These people are stupid, but thanks to them we have all the spare parts available for franken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BIONONE

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Since they rep the Submariner I really hope they'll rep this as well

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Since they rep the Submariner I really hope they'll rep this as well
They need the cloned movement...as you know only 3KF has it Vs. the cloned 3135 which are readily available for different factories.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
They need the cloned movement...as you know only 3KF has it Vs. the cloned 3135 which are readily available for different factories.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I wouldn't hold my breath for 3KF to modify their movement – just look at how long it took them to "engrave" the movement... and even this update isn't the engraving everybody wanted – laser engravings vs machine milled wordings are two worlds of their own.

Can't wait to see some beautiful 9015 grenades with deco-bridges on top instead of a dial and 15400 hands... yummy :–)