• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help 5711 PPF V4 whit Gen Dial

RolexApLovers

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/4/19
Received also reply for “Rabat” who is supposed to have done the work.

That invoice is fake, as it is the watch dial as most of us pointed out.

The watch will be returned, thanks god i not ship my watches in trade before checking this one, as most of us wrote here this was a scam attempt.

I really love this hobby and hate when some people try to do this kind of shady things and make feel sad about gave trust to people when they are not from forum or have some kind of reference.

Thanks to all guys that gave me support and help here.

Reactions: Tione12 and mpx

RolexApLovers

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/4/19
this whole thread is fishy...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just ask a question about a trade offer mate, what is fishy about that?

I just try to understand what to do, since i have never had the opportunity to see a gen blue 5711 nautilus. Compare the PPF dial version (at least the V4) to a gen dial, just whit pic’s it’s really not easy as they are really well made at least to my untrained eyes, i’m more a vintage rolex guy and PP is a new love for me, i like it a lot, but far from being an expert.

If any mod’s need to know name and adress of scammer i would happy gave this information in PM to avoid any other scam attempt.

Reactions: mpx

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Great that you are still able to jump off the trade. Another suspicios thing is the hour rate for the watchmaker, 30€ at an official watchmaker would be very cheap.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
RolexApLovers , I'm really glad that your issue is sorted out by the help of great forum members over here. I think this is one of the reasons of the existence of this excellent site. :punk:

If you like the 5711 and don't have it yet then I can wholeheartedly encourage you to aquire a good quallity rep. You won't regret it, I promise. My 5711 rep is one of my most favorite timepieces among my 50+ watches including high quality gens. I have a very small wrist and I haven't yet encountered with any other gen or rep bracelets so far which would fit my chicken wrist so well as my 5711 rep.

Last edited:

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Well, would be surprised that RABAT, an authorised dealer, would stamp tiffany on the dial. Anyway happy to see all is sorted out.

Reactions: Fat Dave

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
you better really involve the mods in this and expose this back door deal to let the public judge

Why ?

Back door deals and deals outside of the forum are of no interest the moderators on RWI.

Reactions: mclarendude

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks to all guys that gave me support and help here.

How about giving help and support to the member who bought a genuine 116 crystal from you several weeks ago but received something else ?

He's contacted you multiple times asking you to ship the item he purchased - a 116 crystal, and you still haven't done it.

Do it immediately or refund him his money.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I just LOVE how unprofessional that invoice is made, lmao.

Pure Word template. No VAT, labor calculated 4 hours at just €30/hour lol. The scammer must be like 17 years old.