• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does the PPF date wheel fit 3k Nautilus?

BLY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
Does the PPF date wheel fit 3k Nautilus and Aquanaut?

And among all rep Nautilus and Aquanaut, is the PPF date wheel closest to gen?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Most likely not. The PPF date wheel is designed to fit the Miyota 9015 movement. The 3K Nautilus and Aquanaut uses the clone 324 SC movement.

The best rep Patek Philippe date wheel(s) IMO are the ones offered by Keylog. These date wheels are watch specific. For more information read the Sticky thread, Nautilus Date Wheel Project.

BLY

16/4/20
gilrob Thanks. The 3k's date wheel is too small. I bought both Nautilus and Aquanaut. Do you know good mod that I can to?

I can easily find someone to do work on Miyota 9015 movement, but 3k's is a clone movement. There are less people have experience handling it. Many thanks

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The measurements aside - the 324 S C spins in the opposite direction. No mod available as for now. In addition you would have to make a whole DW not just an overlay - the demand is not there up until today - the majority prefers the sturdy 9015 and take the compromise of a PPF instead.

BLY

16/4/20
BIONONE Thanks. Too bad. I don't like the PPF because of its crown sticks out too much. I guess I just need to live with the 3k flaws for now