• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review PF 5711 white dial with PPF dial and hands - by Legend

Wooty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/19
This is the second gem I have been able to get my hands on from the one and only legend
Legend is someone that exceeds expectations. Whatever he touches turns into gold and thus feel so blessed to have partnered with him on the following project.
  • Base PF watch which has been thinned to match the gen thickness
  • PPF dial and hands
  • Silence of rotor bearing assembly which makes this baby silent as the grave yet power reserve in tact
  • Bevel and polish case and bracelet edges like gen
The mods are exquisite and take years to master. I am again so happy with how things turned out and can only speak highly of his work.
You will need patience with Legend, yet good things come to those who wait.
Now on to the photos.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
now you have the best of all worlds, melted to a masterpiece by Legend. Wear her in good health my friend. Cheers. Stan

Ge0_Ge

2/8/20
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Beautiful looking piece - Legend is a master.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Beautiful white gem :worthy:. My blue baby is being shaped by Master Legend's hands :thumbsup:.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
My bad, duplicate post removed

Last edited:

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Here is my blue just completed by Legend. PF Base with PPF Dial Hands and all the Mods listed above

That looks just beautiful....!!

Did you have to source the parts yourself or can Legend get hold of what is needed?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
That looks just beautiful....!!

Did you have to source the parts yourself or can Legend get hold of what is needed?

Legend sources everything. Here is a combo shot, legend did both, same Mods as discussed above

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
I feel my bank balance is at risk......!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
You Should fix the DW, it’s too small
I agree, but unfortunately the Keylog 5711 DWO for PPF dials are out of stock and there are no plans to restock them. The only alternative is to use the Keylog PF 5711 DWO, which members say works just as well.

Reactions: legend

Wooty

28/4/19
I agree, but unfortunately the Keylog 5711 DWO for PPF dials are out of stock and there are no plans to restock them. The only alternative is to use the Keylog PF 5711 DWO, which members say works just as well.

Yea - believe legend suggested the same but they are out of stock. An upgrade is planned for the next service.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yea - believe legend suggested the same but they are out of stock. An upgrade is planned for the next service.

Like what gilrob suggested the PF DWO will fit the PPF dial but some of them will require alignment mods somehow.

Thank you for the kind review W. We will work together again for your watch for phase 2 if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and stanevo6