• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe Nautilus 3800 vs Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 PPF V3 - an in-depth comparative review

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
This stuff shouldn't be free, great review/ comparison man, the 3800 is just so gorgeous.

Haha yeah buddy. I’m just happy to be able to contribute with something people feel is good content.
And I have also had good use of reviews made by others. That’s how the circle is.
Yeah buddy the 3800 is absolutely amazing. It’s a fantastic watch.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Damn. I really want a good rep of the 3800 now.

Haha yeah. There isn’t a good one. It’s a long shot. I don’t see them make a case thickness at 7,5mm. And the dial color will be the same problem as the 5711 blue version.

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
Fail message. I was asking a stupid question.

Last edited:

shaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
South Korea
Thank you so much for the another great comparison review. And truly the nautilus is the legendary watch and I am enjoying my PPF rep.

Many congratulations to owning a gen Patek Phillipe and you are absolutely correct that it feel so much special. Wear it in good health mate.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Thank you so much for the another great comparison review. And truly the nautilus is the legendary watch and I am enjoying my PPF rep.

Many congratulations to owning a gen Patek Phillipe and you are absolutely correct that it feel so much special. Wear it in good health mate.

Thanks buddy. Appreciated :)

160million

🎰 Rien ne va plus
Certified
14/4/19
Vice City
Damn. And congratulations on a timeless piece. That´s all I can say :)

beautiful watch and an excellent review for one of the most iconic watches in our century. Personally I think its a shame that the prices skyrocketed during the last years and going gen seems for a lot of people impossible. the happier I am for you knowing the struggle and financial risk it takes to invest a lot of money in a watch. but in the end you are rewarded with something so precious you will cherrish for the rest of your life.

or to say it with pateks own words: "You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation"

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Damn. And congratulations on a timeless piece. That´s all I can say :)

beautiful watch and an excellent review for one of the most iconic watches in our century. Personally I think its a shame that the prices skyrocketed during the last years and going gen seems for a lot of people impossible. the happier I am for you knowing the struggle and financial risk it takes to invest a lot of money in a watch. but in the end you are rewarded with something so precious you will cherrish for the rest of your life.

or to say it with pateks own words: "You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation"

Thanks buddy. Yeah unfortunately watch trading has become the new stock market.

The 3800 haven’t reached its highest yet I’m sure. But I have plans on keeping it so it doesn’t matter that much. But of course I wanted to buy something that at least retains its value, when paying such a big amount.

Yeah I really enjoy wearing it. Undoubtedly the best watch I have in my collection.
thanks once again buddy.

chora

Looking Around
14/9/20
Great review. I'm just dipping my toes into the rep world now, devouring high quality posts such as this one. Getting this perspective from someone with this level of expertise is very helpful.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Great review. I'm just dipping my toes into the rep world now, devouring high quality posts such as this one. Getting this perspective from someone with this level of expertise is very helpful.

Thanks buddy. Appreciate your words. Although I’m just another watch enthusiast learning about watches.

Btw below in my footer you can click on some of the other reviews I’ve made. Welcome to the RWI world :)

Last edited: